Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Nuclear Link Blaster

rivihe
Trust:

Nuclear Link Blaster

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has tried 'Nuclear Link Blaster'? Any feedback on this product would be helpful

Many Thanks

Rivihe
aveya marketing
Trust:
@ ricihe 
Check this link out has a review about is http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-ppc-seo-discussion-forum/145567-link-building-nuclear-link-blaster.html
Hope this helps mate.
Darren
aveya marketing
Trust:
Hi mate this is the link again. I do everything from my iPhone shame it can't cook the dinner.
http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-ppc-seo-discussion-forum/145567-link-building-nuclear-link-blaster.html
johnalbrett
Trust:
Hi Richard,

There are many posts on Warrior Forum concerning this software; some people have raised issues on the forum and KC himself (the developer) has come onto the forum saying you have to do this or you have to use this software. In my view it only addresses one specific area of building back-links and that is building profiles for directory submissions. Based on some of KCs comments you would have to invest in several other tools to get your site to rank as NLB alone won't do it.

I haven't purchased the software myself and probably never will so I cannot comment from the point of view of an owner or licensee of the software. I have come across software like this before that as soon as you purchase it you find that to make it work there is an up-sell so you end up spending far more money than you intended. When you read reviews you find that they are written by biased affiliates so that you purchase using their link. The Warrior Forum is definitely the best place to check this type of software out.

I have found that the best way to identify the correct software to use for the task of back-linking is to fully understand the manual process involved in finding high PR sites, how to get them to link to you, any other task you may have to perform such as writing articles, press releases, etc. the best sites to use like article and PR sites, article directories, web 2.0 sites, RSS feeds, social bookmarking sites and the best methods to employ for back-linking that won't upset Google and have your site de-indexed. When you understand this, you can spot the right tool for the job. If you want to find out more about this type of software and whether or not it is right for you just PM me and I'll give you all the details.

Cheers,
John
John Albrett
Director
Orinoco Limited
[email protected]

jason227
Trust:
Hey Riv

If you're looking specifically for a directory submitter, and this is by no means a recommendation, have a look at IM Software Xtreme Link Directory Submitter. It's extremely basic and seems to ask for quite a few reciprocal links but it worst comes to worst, it won't cost you a thing coz it's free. What I do recommend, is listen to John above. He really seems to know his stuff. Hell, if he came to Oz I'd happily plonk him at my table and ply him with food and booze just to pick that brain of his.

But if you're looking for a back link generator that is specific to blog posts, and again it's not a recommendation, but Comment Kahuna seems to work pretty well for that, and again it's free.

The thing is there are just so many options for apps that create backlinks and most of the best from what I've seen are paid, but not hyperexpensive even if they are pretty basic.

Take care everyone

Jason
rivihe
Trust:
Hi Guys - thanks for all the input, it has been great.

@John you look to know your stuff and I will send you a PM. Thanks again for the help

Kind Regards

Rivihe
esolutions
Trust:
aveya marketing wrote:Hi mate this is the link again. I do everything from my iPhone shame it can't cook the dinner.
http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-ppc-seo-discussion-forum/145567-link-building-nuclear-link-blaster.html

There are apps that can control your appliances...
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Mar 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.