Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

No more PPC. I want to increase traffic using purely SEO.

nates450r
Trust:

No more PPC. I want to increase traffic using purely SEO.

I have had a website up from jan 2009 and have been doing (only ppc) on it for a complete year and i stopped jan 2010

from alexea's website it claimes my website has 3 back links (not much i know)
according to TT my website is doing well (everything is optimized)
i made sales with ppc but no ware near a profit so i decided to stop it and try and get more organic search results. and ppc drained my already low budget.

i started posting more on (the website) blog and tweeter pages. i also signed up to a few niche related fourms and started posting there, i also started doing niche related squidoo lenses reffering back to my website

i have about 18 articles on ezine and the website- everyone is ranking well in google
i dont have much money to spend at all thats why i stopped ppc.

my main question is how can i increase traffic using seo?
Last edited by michellerana on 24 Feb 10 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Nates,
I don't mean to brush you off on this but this is a question that can not be answered in one post.
There are whole entire courses on how to improve your SEO skills and on page SEO etc, etc..
Marks Blueprint goes into it allot and you can search the forum here and on the internet for SEO related blogs and sites.
There is standard SEO practices you need to learn but in the end you just have to apply them and also add your own little twists here and there.

Just start with good keyword research, know what your competitors are doing, get original content, linkbacks, make sure your site loads fast, make sure all your H1 tags-meta tags and alt text etc.. etc.. is fine, get your domain aged a bit and the list goes on...

I actually had someone say to me a couple of months ago that they changed there domain name for a better one.
I couldn't understand his rationality because he had a domain that was 3 years old and had a good keyword in the URL.
Google loves aged domains.

Anyway..Happy reading.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

nates450r
Trust:
I understand the basics of SEO like keywords-backlinks-alt text-meta tags writing keyword rich articles- etc. i have learned a lot from TT and Mark. I guess my question was more along the lines of increasing"off page SEO"
rbrouwers
Trust:
I think if you really want to step your SEO game up you should outsource it. I have done it and I now offer linkbuiling services myself. Basic SEO is not going to do it when you are in a competitive market. The high ranking sites all use a complicate link wheel with web 2.0 sites. You can contact me if you want to know more on outsourcing. I'll be happy to help other affilorama members as well.

To Mark and other admins on the forum: Could I offer my linkbuilding services on the Affiloblueprint forum? I would like to offer it only to a small group.
wollowra
Trust:
Hey RB,
I don't see it being a problem.
You might want to put it in your signature link as well.
Put it in the SEO forum.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

smuigal
Trust:
Hey Nates,

First thing... I HEAR you buddy. PPC requres some heavy duty training and tracking. Since I totally hate tracking, seo works for me. Plus, it is free when you do the work or cheap when you consider the money it costs for SEO or outsourcing vs PPC.

I just created a video with a super SEO strategy per article written. It requires two programs which will cost you for monthly services and two programs that are a one time purchase. One other program that I am working on revealing soon is a bonus part of the SEO strategy.

I am planning on using this video as bait for people to subscribe to my newsletter (I have yet to add a newsletter to my netwoozy site)

You can now watch this video free here:
http://netwoozy.com/articleseostrategy.html

It is 15 minutes long, I am thinking I may have to redu it into parts. I am also thinking of adding it to youtube in sections as some of you may have problems viewing the camtasia video.

I'd appreciate feedback. This is a strategy that will be low cost to you if you write your own articles. The monthly services run about 87.00 I think.

I have trained people I trust to actually do this entire seo strategy for me. The only thing I personally do is the article submissions. I offer to do this strategy for $10.00 per article, which includes writing the article. The $10.00 actually doesn't include the linkwheel, that is an extra suggestion of what you can do with your article.

Let me know what you think,
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on Feb 24, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.