23 Sep 12 8:02 pm
Hi Steve, I'm not sure what you mean when you say "show with 0 google backlinks". Are you talking about when you are logged into Google Webmaster Tools, that they are not showing you any? Let me know.
For better SEO try these things to start with:
1) In your meta title try to repeat the term tankless water heater like: "Tankless Water Heaters - Buy Titan Tankless Digital Water Heaters"
2) H1 & H2 tags would help on the home page, as close to the top as possible. Do something like:
<h1>Why buy a Titan Tankless Water Heater?</h1>
<h2>Lets start with the obvious benefits of owning a Titan Tankless Water Heater. How does endless hot water sound?</h2>
3) Instead of "Why Tankless" rename the link next to Home in the main navigation "Tankless Water Heaters" or "Tankless Water Heaters?"
4) All the text in the image http://titantankless.com/images/Titan_Tankless_Home.jpg
should be actual text so the search engine spiders can read it. This part of your website (above the fold on the home page) is valuable real estate in terms of SEO, make good use of it by separating the text & images if you can.
5) You need to reverse engineer what your top competition is doing. Your site has 202 backlinks which is not bad. Titanheater.com however has 365 and a lot of their links are better quality links. Your backlinks have AC ranks of 0-3 ( see: http://www.majesticseo.com/support/glossary#ACRank
Try getting backlinks (paid or otherwise) from the following sites if you are able:
Backlinks Titanheater.com has:
ANCHOR TEXT: tankless water heatershttp://www.chilipepperapp.com/tankless.htm
ANCHOR TEXT: titan tankless water heaterhttp://www.terrylove.com/wh.htm
ANCHOR TEXT: titan tankless water heater corporate websitehttp://www.bestelectrictanklesswaterheater.com/titan
ANCHOR TEXT: titan tankless water heatershttp://www.bestelectrictanklesswaterhea ... ter-heaterhttp://www.bestelectrictanklesswaterhea ... ter-heater
ANCHOR TEXT: titan tankless water heatershttp://inspectapedia.com/plumbing/Tankl ... eaters.htmhttp://tanklessguide.com/tankless-water-heaters/titan
ANCHOR TEXT: tankless water heatershttp://tanklesswaterheatertoday.com/tan ... ter-heater
ANCHOR TEXT: titanhttp://waterheateruniversity.com/water- ... links.html
ANCHOR TEXT: electric tankless hot water heatershttp://www.affordablecraftsmen.net/home ... ta-atlanta
ANCHOR TEXT: niagra industrieshttp://www.phccglaa.org/assoc_Support.htm
ANCHOR TEXT: tankless water heaterhttp://www.internetvacationzone.com/are ... _sites.htm
ANCHOR TEXT:http://www.goldbergforeignexchange.com/ ... -links.htm
ANCHOR TEXT: niagra industrieshttp://www.phcc.com/links.html
ANCHOR TEXT: titanhttp://www.shelllumber.com/departments-2http://www.shelllumber.com/549http://www.shelllumber.com/contacthttp://www.shelllumber.com/hardware
ANCHOR TEXT: niagara industries, inc.http://www.usalinker.com/miami_florida.html
ANCHOR TEXT: water heater .comhttp://www.oregoncoastpacifica.com/area ... _sites.htm
ANCHOR TEXT: niagra tankless water heatershttp://www.sternbrothersplumbingsupply.com
If you email me I'll send you a bunch more which I can extract from your competition #1-9 on page one of Google for the term "titan tankless water heater" or even "tankless water heater".
6) Try to embed helpful links to other sites on some of your pages. So on the "http://titantankless.com/catalog/why-tankless.html" page have let's say 3 or 4 links that point to helpful web pages that would help your customers make an informed decision. This is good for customer service and for SEO, the search engines like this "good will". A resources page like this would also be beneficial to your site as a whole.
7) Your top competition has Yahoo Directory Listings. I think it would be worth the $300yr. to get your site listed: http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Econo ... /Tankless/
8) Right now Google is indexing 89 of your pages. These are the pages they deem relevant: https://www.google.com/#q=site:titantan ... 80&bih=899
9) I'm not sure why TrafficTravis is giving you problems with the key phrase (or SEO phrase) tankless water heaters. If anything you should be getting a warning that it is being over-used.
To learn more try reading:
The Beginner's Guide to SEO, an article from SEOMOZ: http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo
Beginner's Checklist for Small Business SEO, an article from SEOMOZ: http://www.seomoz.org/blog/the-beginner ... siness-seo
The free SEO Fast Start ebook download page: http://www.seofaststart.com/download/
131 Legitimate Link Building Strategies an article from Search Engine Watch: http://searchenginewatch.com/article/20 ... Strategies
Learning SEO From the Experts, an ebook download page from HubSpot: http://www.hubspot.com/learning-seo-from-experts-guide http://www.squidoo.com/seochecklisthttp://www.seomoz.org/blog/how-to-do-a-site-audit
I could go on and on but hopefully that will get you started. Write me if you have any questions.http://leadrabbit.com/work-with-us/
Last edited by brian11 on 23 Sep 12 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.