Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

New and need help

carolk01
Trust:

New and need help

If anyone out there can help, I am new to this and right now tried advertising on 7 search and eating up my money
Not sure how to get started, I knew nothing at first and lost at where to start and looking at all this stuff is confusing, just lost, tried facebook also got nothing did earn a little from 7 search but running out of money and getting costly for me and not making anything. Someone please help before I give up. Thought of going to Elance to write article for me to start, is that a better place to start
Carol
newstart
Trust:
Carol - Possibly others can help but I would need greater information to fully understand where you are in your affiliate marketing search.

Please indicate what blogs or websites you have built along with the problems you have encountered.

There is just not enough information.

That being said I would recommend Affiloblueprint and or the Bootcamp and following the detailed instructions as precisely as you are able. Mark Ling and his staff have designed thorough excellent tutorials.

Margene
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
you should try using some free traffic methods. paid traffic is great if you know what you are doing. however, you can lose more than you ever earn if you dont.

I agree with Margene, we will be glad to help you out but need more info. You can also check out the free training videos here. there are 80 hours of videos to help you learn the basics.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

namllets
Trust:
I would agree with James. Paid sources are designed to target newbies who don't know how to plug all the holes that are designed to make you lose money.

Go free traffic sources in my opinion. This is a huge question but I'd start in the free sources by learning all the SEO taught by Mark.
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

robinjackman
Trust:
superb information and really its very helpful.

This topic was started on Aug 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.