Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Need Advice About SEO

oliviabest
Trust:

Need Advice About SEO

Hello, everyone. I'd like to know your point of view about the below matter.

I have a blog, but I'm really curious how long I have to do SEO for my blog. How long does it take in general?

Will appreciate any hint from webmasters.

Thank you
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Olivia,

The thing with SEO is that it is a continuous process. You don't really ever stop optimizing your site because (1) search engines continuously change their search algorithms and (2) your competitors are also aiming for the top position.

As for how long it takes before you start to rank for your keywords, this depends on the keywords you're trying to rank for.

I hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

lizatailor23
Trust:
The following list is a great synopsis of the types of links you want in your SEO Inbound Link Campaign:

*Forum Links
*Blog Comments
*Web Directories
*Social Bookmarks
oliviabest
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:The thing with SEO is that it is a continuous process. You don't really ever stop optimizing your site because (1) search engines continuously change their search algorithms and (2) your competitors are also aiming for the top position.

Many thanks, Cecille. Your advice is of great assistance for me.
Will continue doing SEO, that's for sure!!!
Thanks again
back-links
Trust:
SEO of a website is basically like a business. There is no end. Look at Wal-Mart. Everyone knows them and their locations but they continue to spend time and money perfecting their business. Why do they advertise so much when everyone knows them? Short answer: To be known more. SEO is all about being known.

SEO on-page and off-page is continuous. :)
Get .EDU backlinks or other needed backlinks to promote your website - - - http://www.googlecashincome.info

oliviabest
Trust:
Thank you, Back-Links, for a suggestion. Now I definitely know, it's never ending process and I will keep proceeding doing SEO, as there just have to be any quality changes and updates in my web page.

Many thanks, guys for your guidelines!
jeniferose1
Trust:
SEO is a process of optimizing your site. By optimizing your site you have to improve your site visibility to make it attractive so that more user can visited to your site. This will increase the traffic.
r4 dsi

andy.twit961
Trust:
Hi,

SEO is a way to direct searching on internet so people can get relevant content while doing search. You can aware people about your brand or product by doing SEO of your brand according to search engines algorithms. You can do forum posting and social bookmarking.

Link removed by moderator
rose1
Trust:
You cannot estimate the time taken to move up your website to Google first place. It depends upon the competitors you have for particular keyword. And also the type of link building techniques you use to push up your website for one or more keywords. Once you reach 1st or 2nd page, you must continue to work for small amount to retain your place.

Thanks.
PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
I seem to remember reading that 20% of your time should be spent doing on-page SEO and the rest of your time doing off-page SEO. Not sure what time should be left for admin, training, research, etc! Certainly in my case I spend very little time doing on-page stuff, except when I am adding a new page to a site.
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

oliviabest
Trust:
Guys, many thanks for not being indifferent as to my request.
Thank you again for such descriptive answers.
I'll keep up applying SEO techniques :)
umairaziz79
Trust:
it depend on your working but there are other various factors that to be considered completion and high keyword...
onlycubs
Trust:
web 2.0
forum posting
blog commenting
oliviabest
Trust:
thanks guys , I appreciate that :)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
honestly,. SEO is a never ending process. as you build things up, you can begin to outsource it, but it still has to be done on an ongoing basis, especially if you are running a blog with frequently updated content.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

legendoftis
Trust:
Hi Olivia. Continuity is an important think in doing SEO. You have to update your blog frequently.
louie.sioco
Trust:
Update your site on a daily basis. It trains your visitors to keep coming back to your website.
johnsonmick76
Trust:
You have to set a plan for your blog. It is continuous process and you never stop. You have to update your blog, comment on other related blogs, make friends with bloggers, create videos if necessary. After deciding the keyword you then optimize your blog with it. If you are using Wordpress blog then there are tons of SEO plugins which are awesome for SEO. Just google around for plugins that will help you to optimize your blog easily and with less effort.
probkincom
Trust:
Oliviabest wrote:Hello, everyone. I'd like to know your point of view about the below matter.

I have a blog, but I'm really curious how long I have to do SEO for my blog. How long does it take in general?

Thank you

It depends on your desire and free time. Working hard you need at least 3-4 months to see results. By the way, you didnt write which results you need.
Be carefull! Reall builders know http://probkin.com/

yoginisharma77
Trust:
First of all you got to understand what are your goals. How many visitors you are expecting in a day? What is the current ranking of your blog for your targeted keyword. All this should be researched and then you can implement accordingly.
mooresanyo
Trust:
Are you making any money from your blog? If you don't start doing it. There has to be a goal to motivate yourself and this is how you move on to do SEO.
wang_leslie
Trust:
You can start a contest. Say you will give free domain or free ebook on something for the winner of the contest. This will bring lots of participants to your blog. Try it, it worked for me, It will definitely work for you.
monikabedi61
Trust:
Oliviabest wrote:Hello, everyone. I'd like to know your point of view about the below matter.

Thank you

SEO is not a one time work. Nothing in the world is one time work. Even if you plant a seed, you have to give water to it everyday and check it.

Don't you eat everyday?

So same like with SEO You can not stop it. You just have to keep it doing and doing it. Unless you are a big corporate website with big monies and stuffs, and remain at top position all the time.
softmindven
Trust:
To get the SEO Service for your Blog visit the site Thewebpole.com buy the Search Engine Visibility service this helps to increase the traffic and page rank.
yulia
Trust:
Hey,

Dont worry, as stated before it something you always continue to work on, But in a time when you get more experience, it wont sound so hard for you, as yo probably imagine this right now, sitting at home for many hours just to keep your seo work-flow)
Yulia- Affiliate Manager
Direct Net Partners Cigarettes Affiliate Program | Get 50$ CPA
Faster approval for Affilorama members
Email: [email protected]

marclaclair52
Trust:
SEO isn't something that you do once and you're done. It is an ongoing process. It comes down to skill on the internet, key words, domain names, and number of backlinks to get ranked. Some people appear to be lucky, however; I've not been that fortunate. I've had to work for my rankings but it pays off.

A good optimized website and using the things mentioned above will go a long way in getting you ranked quickly.

If someone has a blog and updates the blog daily than I highly recommend that they ping the site each time new content is added. SEO isn't a race, it's a process.

Best of Luck!

Marc LaClair
Organic traffic with page #1 google ranking. See Video!
http://www.webfireleads.com

helpingguide4u
Trust:
Hi,
you can visit the site www.XnYnZ.com buy SEO (search engine optimization) service.they have various plans for SEO. It will be very useful to increase your blog's page rank.
industrialgears.jv
Trust:
Seo is time taking process but after one time it gives best results of your hard word. Nobody can tell that in how much time he can promote his site or blog, so just do quality seo work for your blog and just wait for better result. :)

This topic was started on Jun 01, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.