Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

My site is getting high rankings!

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:

My site is getting high rankings!

Wow! My site's getting good ranking, just since yesterday.

My site has more than 200 separate pages, a large percentage of them are getting ranked highly on Google, some of them ranked 1st. The "keyword" is just two commonly used words plus the name of the page (name of the relevant country)

To be quite honest, although I’ve stuck at it, I have been quite lazy up to now. Especially with Blogs and article submissions. But this is a great motivational turn point for me; I'm actually seeing the fruits of my work.

Thanks Mark and all who have help me here so far; it's time to throw down some more content.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
cdidcott wrote:Wow! My site's getting good ranking, just since yesterday.

My site has more than 200 separate pages, a large percentage of them are getting ranked highly on Google, some of them ranked 1st. The "keyword" is just two commonly used words plus the name of the page (name of the relevant country)

To be quite honest, although I’ve stuck at it, I have been quite lazy up to now. Especially with Blogs and article submissions. But this is a great motivational turn point for me; I'm actually seeing the fruits of my work.

Thanks Mark and all who have help me here so far; it's time to throw down some more content.

Wonderful! I love seeing this kind of post. Keep it up :D

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Nice work, good to see you're doing well :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Good work! Keep going... there will be even more fruit!

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive