Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Mr K Backlink Strategy Video!

jpastorizo
Trust:

Mr K Backlink Strategy Video!

Hi Guys,

If you have not done the Mr. K backlink strategy, I suggest you include that in your link building campaigns. This strategy has given me good results. I am also currently looking into the "Ms. K" backlink strategy. Will share something about it soon.
Anyway, here is a video I created showing how I do the Mr. K backlink strategy. I have a short structure for this and only use Blogger -> Squidoo -> Hubpages -> Money site

If you have 48 minutes to spare, you can watch it here: http://www.screencast.com/t/OxDxyxtOW1O
Your feedback is important so that I can create better videos that can help people here.
Thanks and I hope you learn something from the video.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
perswealth
Trust:
Great stuff Renato. I'm at work so i can't see it now. But i will when i get back home. Thanks
jpastorizo
Trust:
Thanks perswealth. I hope you enjoyed the video even though it is 48 minutes long. =)

PremiumMember
ormarket
Trust:
Hi Renato,
First, great video. A lot of important stuff, it really helped me! THANKS.

Does it matter if I start with squidoo or hubpages?
What is the order of the rss feeds that you use?
For example - squidoo--- hubpages --- ezine --- blogger --- wordpress ?
Does it makes any difference?

Thanks again,
Waiting for your reply,
Or
Last edited by michellerana on 25 Sep 09 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling errors

jpastorizo
Trust:
Or,

It doesn't matter how you arrange the Web 2.0 sites. What is important to take note of is that most of the Web 2.0 sites should be able to have a module where you can save the RSS feeds url of your previous article from another Web 2.0 site. So if you have several web 2.0 sites in your Mr K backlink strategy structure then you have to remember that only the 1st web 2.0 site (with your 1st article) and the last web 2.0 site are the ones that can be without the module where you put RSS feeds url. The rest should have the RSS feeds url module so you can connect the articles as done in this specific strategy.

Renato

PremiumMember
caddynz
Trust:
Hi Renato

Just watched your video, thanks, it was good to see someone actually physically going through the different web 2.0 sites in more detail. Can you confirm whether I have this right:

1. From your blogger site you link to your money site.

2. You insert the RSS feed from your blogger site into your Squidoo lens. The new article in your Squidoo lens links to other articles that you have published else where??

3. You insert the RSS feed from your Squidoo lens into your Hubpage. The new article in your hubpage links to other articles you have published else where??

I am not to sure about where to link your new articles in Squidoo and Hubpages. At the moment I am linking straight to my money site and hubpages has unpublished my page stating I shouldn't do it.

Have I got it right?

Thanks in advance

Caddynz
jpastorizo
Trust:
Caddynz,

1.No. The hubpage is the one that will point to the money site.

2. Correct. I link to my "other articles" that I have published. Some are in EZA, blogger blog, quizilla, etc. Just take the "other article's" URL and put an anchor text within the squidoo lens. It will be a backlink for your "other article". This helps the "other article" and because these "other articles" also link to my money sites they are interlinked. (This is what I do. I have an excel sheet where I have the article titles, where they are ppublished and their URL.) Just make sure you are not doing reciprocal links.

3. Correct.

Hubpage is very strict and hate affiliate links just like EZA does. Better if you just put 1 anchor text within your hub and make that pointing to your money site. Do NOT use your hoplink because your hub will be taken out or your account suspended faster than you can say "im sorry". =)

Regards,
Renato

PremiumMember
caddynz
Trust:
Thanks Renato

I will sort out my hubpage today.

Regards

caddynz
PremiumMember
ormarket
Trust:
Hi Renato.
Thanks for the help.

I have something that bothers me.
Where should I point the user to the money site?

In your example, you point the user through hubpages.
In all the chain of the 2.0 sites I use, from which websites, should I point the user to the money site?

And from witch websites should I point to the other articles?

Thanks again,
Or
jpastorizo
Trust:
Or,

I really don't look at it that way. I don't put a link to my money site on all my articles. Only a few of them do. But the rest of the articles are interlinked and they point to the articles that point to the money site. Sort of like Article Link 1 links to Article Link 2 and Article Link 3. But only Article 2 links to the money site. If readers really go through the whole article then they will be able to follow the links that eventually leads to the money site.

However, the whole purpose of this Mr K strategy is not to really get people from your article to visit your money site. If that is what you want to achieve I suggest just creating an account in EzineArticles and creating a decent bio or resource box and start submitting your articles there. That is pure article marketing. There are sites that depend on EzineArticles to vring them the traffic they need. For our purposes, we want to rank in the search engines and this is the main reason for our linking. Of course getting some traffic that started on your articles and ended up on your money site is not bad at all! But keep in mind the end result you are striving for.

Mr K strategy works well with AMA submission. Here is my post yesterday about results of using these methods:
seo/here-is-the-proof-that-mr-k-strategy-and-ama-works-t5227.html

Regards,
Renato

PremiumMember
sybiantex
Trust:
Who is Ms K and where can I find her website/strategy?
caoimh
Trust:
Thanks for this video Renato. It really helped seeing someone go through all the steps. Sometimes you feel you must be doing something wrong even if you are trying to follow directions precisely if you have not seen it being done.
Great stuff!
- Caoimh
jpastorizo
Trust:
You are very welcome guys. I will be back here to help more soon. i had been busy finishing my clickbank product which just got approved by clickbank.

Regards,
Renato

dollofagrl
Trust:
Renato..

Great thread here.. Thanks.

So is this strategy, a link wheel? or not quite? Does it avoid a "footprint" for google?

I haven't done any strategies yet, because I keep hearing that google catches on fast, etc.

Looking forward to your product on clickbank. Please broadcast here. I'd like to check it out.. Best wishes for a spectacular launch.

Liz
fostin7
Trust:
I just saw on the video you are linking pages from ezinearticle, squidoo and hubpages... I'm talking about the spreadsheet you show in the video... shouldn't we link our website pages instead of those??
thanks!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
you could do tht, but that is a differrent strategy. the Mister K strategy is basically an open ended link wheel. you string all your web2.) sites together, increasing the backlinks to your site. i have done some where i used the rss feed from my sites, especially if running a blog. when this was originally done for AB members, the theme we were using did not have rss feed capabiillities.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

aveya marketing
Trust:
Renato..
great video this should defo be in the lesson list. there is a lot of notes taking. trying to keep on top of it.

i have a question: when you say money site what is that? is that my web site?
2nd question:if what your talking about is a money site meaning: sales page. what web 2.0 sites can i just have a direct link to the sales page rather then linking to my page or is that wrong way of doing it?

cheers
Darren
danchan
Trust:
Nice video Renato. I hope to use the video with some other authority sites as well, as I cannot use Squidoo.
Finding and posting on related blogs and forums should also help in backlinking.
briancol
Trust:
Hey guys, I just wanted to know is the Mr K strategy a kind of organic link wheel?, also i wanted to know if it still works, basically you create eg web 2 with a link back to your site, then take that ones rss feed and create another web 2 (insert your rss into it) and link back to your site..

Just wanted to know do you close the wheel? Ive heard that link wheels can be 'slapped' by google, or is this method still golden?
kind regards
Brian
Authenticity Marketing

briancol
Trust:
Oh another quick question, what is the ms.K strategy Jpastorizo? would love to know!
Authenticity Marketing

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
BrianCol wrote:Hey guys, I just wanted to know is the Mr K strategy a kind of organic link wheel?, also i wanted to know if it still works, basically you create eg web 2 with a link back to your site, then take that ones rss feed and create another web 2 (insert your rss into it) and link back to your site..

Yes, Mr K still works but not as much as before. You could still use it to get a good position organically in the search engines. To know more, please download the Web 2.0 Traffic Secrets Interview with Mr K through this link.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
simonq
Trust:
Hi everyone
@Michellerana
Can you please explain why it doesn't work as much as before?
@jpastorizo
who is MS K and where can I find this strategy ?

Thanks, Simon
curtisnh
Trust:
michellerana wrote:
BrianCol wrote:Hey guys, I just wanted to know is the Mr K strategy a kind of organic link wheel?, also i wanted to know if it still works, basically you create eg web 2 with a link back to your site, then take that ones rss feed and create another web 2 (insert your rss into it) and link back to your site..

Yes, Mr K still works but not as much as before. You could still use it to get a good position organically in the search engines. To know more, please download the Web 2.0 Traffic Secrets Interview with Mr K through this link.

Michellarana: The link you posted is a dead link. Can you revise?

thanks,
curits
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Try this link: Web 2.0 Traffic Secrets Interview with Mr K through this link.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Aug 16, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.