Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Mechanics Of Daily Link Building

wowsabrek1983
Trust:

Mechanics Of Daily Link Building

hello guys

i wished to ask of how is link building done daily?

i mean for example if i decided to do 5 links building per day

does this mean going to 5 different forums / websites / blogs and guest post or reply to an article and ofcourse with my signature having my website link ?
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Saad,

I suggest you create a link building/inbound marketing strategy first. What are the link building and inbound marketing methods you'll use? What are your end goals for each method. List them down on a spreadsheet so you can track your progress.

Set a specific number of hours you'll spend on link building in a day for each site you have, and then set a specific method. For example, on Mondays you do blog/forum commenting for 2hours and another 2hours doing article submission. Then list down the sites you've made backlinks on, and how many you've made that day.

Always note down the backlinks you've made and make sure to have them indexed.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

wennykev
Trust:
For daily link building you must have to do quality work like:

(1) You can submit your site on High pr directories which are do follow and also check they are index by google or not because there are so many websites which are giving no follow link which is worst for website.

(2) Post articles on high pr do follow websites like ezinearticles, go articles, article rich, hub pages, slide share etc to get quality back links.

(3) Join forums which having high PR

(4) Build your social network strong to get more traffic from facebook, twitter, myspace etc.

(5) Avoid link building and bulk submissions for website.

(6) Make a attractive blog and invite people to follow your blog and post updates on alternate or daily basis on your blog. you can also hire experts from SEOclerks who can provide you with backlinks at cheap rates.

This topic was started on May 05, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.