Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Longest time site "danced" after backlinking implemented

vet000
Trust:

Longest time site "danced" after backlinking implemented

Hey guys,

I hope this hasn't been discussed elsewhere but just wanted to ask what is the longest length of time people have experienced the google dance after they've started backlinking?

My site is about 6 months old, currently entering it's 7th week of oblivion since I started some significant backlinking. I realise I must keep going on with the backlinking but just wondered is there any light at the end of tunnel???

As they say "patience is a virtue".....

Thanks
jcdean
Trust:
First lets see where your site is. I assume you have traffic travis and cant find it in the top 40. If you like send me a P.M with your site's URL and you keywords , I will find it for you in Traffic Travis Pro.

I am worried that your "significant backlinking" may have got you sent to the sand box. If you picked not to hard of keywords you shouldn't be in "Oblivion". The google dance can account for a site vanishing briefly but not for long stretches of time.
Respect,
JC Dean

vet000
Trust:
Wow thanks that would be great!

I have looked about for what other people have aid about the sand box and I have only put about 1600 backlinks to my site, spaced out evely over this time, but who knows with google....!

Have just sent you a PM with the URL's and keywords.

Cheers
jcdean
Trust:
Sent you a P.M.
Respect,
JC Dean

This topic was started on Apr 21, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.