Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Linking with Link-Vault.com - Is it effective?

PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:

Linking with Link-Vault.com - Is it effective?

I just set up an account with link-vault.com it's a free service and looks pretty good for getting some auto links going.

Has anyone else tried this service? Is it effective? Are there any known problems with it?

Colin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I would advise to stay clear of this.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
nguyen
Trust:
Adrian,

Is there reasons to stay clear of this site?
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
They seem to use a script that generates automatic links to you too fast and too soon. You want a gradual build of links. You also do not want to have to link out to crappy sites.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Ive never used link-vault, but I have used www.linkmetro.com and www.linkmarket.com and they both seem pretty good. As long as you know what you are looking for, you should be able to get tons of decent links there.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hey Colin,

I vote for Linkmetro too. I don't use the automatic version,it's so easy to add them by hand anyway... and I like the control of deciding if the site is relevant to mine if not I decline the link invite.

You can also add a note in your site profile that you only wish to link to sites that feature "X" - x being your niche.

PC
PremiumMember
cdidcott
Trust:
Thanks!

I'll check it out and see if I can put it to good use.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You'll get plenty of link requests from crap, irrelevant sites, so just make sure you check out the site before linking.

It's great for making requests though :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

wendy
Trust:
OMG! cdidcott!!! Thanks for starting this thread!

I didn't know about linkmetro and I am having a blast making requests! This is so cool!

Thanks guys!
PremiumMember
tennisace
Trust:
sean06 wrote:Ive never used link-vault, but I have used www.linkmetro.com and www.linkmarket.com and they both seem pretty good. As long as you know what you are looking for, you should be able to get tons of decent links there.

Hey Sean,

So I signed up for LinkMetro today. I am curious though, seeing how I'm still relatively new on here, I have received request from other sites to link to my blog and in turn they link me to theirs. Looking at these links, they all look like directories. So I'm wondering if I should create some sort of a directory myself for all these links requests.... I would assume if they add me to their links page, they would want me to add theirs to mine eh?

Kerry
alvin
Trust:
You don't need a directory, even a links page would do.

I signed up for linkmarket and have been flooded with requests! I guess I have to upgrade to filter out the options.
PremiumMember
rennick
Trust:
adrian wrote:They seem to use a script that generates automatic links to you too fast and too soon. You want a gradual build of links. You also do not want to have to link out to crappy sites.

Adrian,

Actually, you can restrict the number of links that they add each day.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Kerry: Alvin was spot on. A simple links page will do to start with, when you get more links, it may be helpful to add a few different pages, as page rank is diluted throughout all your links. Do you know what I mean?
www.SixDayWeekend.com

superaff
Trust:
I am registered with linkmetro (the free version is excellent. like said above, too easy to add your link yourself...), but not with linkmarket.

I will try them too.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html