Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Link Exchanges

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

Link Exchanges

I was asked this question from a member but thought I would share the answers with everyone. It may be helpful to some of you out there :)

I am looking to link to some very targeted high PR (3 or above) websites (martial arts, Self Defense, firearms, outdoors, etc.) and I wanted to know if the link metro automated link program would be any good for this.

Yes it can be Nerode. What you can do is, do a search for "martial arts", "arts", "karate" and things of that nature in the search bar both on Link Metro and Link Market. This will allow you to exchange links with sites that are related to yours. I also think Link Metro has a section for Martial Arts if I remember?

You can also search for that category in Link Market as well as a general search on Google. Try "karate", or "martial arts" and you will find tons of sites to contact.

Also, do you have any tips when using any of these programs?

Try to keep exchanges relevant to begin with, then branch out into other markets. You can also look for paid directories as well, as these are very beneficial.

I wanted to know if there was any way, aside from requesting links in the directories to increase targeted link responses.

Paid links, article marketing, forum signatures, world of mouth.

Adrian,
davmontrose
Trust:
Hey Adrian, yeah, thanx, I've been looking at link metro for a while, it's seems like a good program. How much is their advanced membership anyhow?

If I'm not mistaken, their advanced membership guarantee's links back doesn't it?

Davin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hi Dav,

I think it's $19 a month? Click the link in my sig and scroll to the bottom. I use other sites to link with (other than link metro) and it still works well. You can track if any site links back. That is the beauty :)

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
To the original question asker, are you trying to get the same links that the top rankers have already got? These are great for a couple of reasons. If they've already linked to other ppl, they are more likely to rank to you. And if google thinks that those links are worthwhile, then they will be beneficial to you too.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world