Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Learn how to build backlinks on autopilot

rubanz
Trust:

Learn how to build backlinks on autopilot

I have a little "secret" I want to share! If you want to find out how you can:
-build quality blogs with quality content with a link back to your webpage (using your chosen keyword)
-build around 100+ backlinks from high pr sites every day to your pages (google will not penalize you for "building links too fast")
-build up a twitter list centered around any keyword or niche you choose
-submit to 20+ article and video directories/day
...all this done AUTOMATICALLY. All you have to do is enter your keywords and urls. I have been doing this to get page 1 rankings and super competitive keywords (millions of competitors)! I'm new to Affiloblueprint and IM and I must say that AMA and a few article submissions were not enough to get page 1 rankings. The linking strategy Mark shares is the most powerful IMHO, but honestly it would take forever to do it all manually for 30 keywords/site * x amount of sites...

IMPORTANT: This is not spamming or unethical in any way! It's very similar to the strategy used in Affiloblueprint except it's done automatically!!!

In fact you are actually going to be spreading quality content around the web and getting super powerful link love by doing so!

I'm a little bit greedy because I don't want a couple hundred affiloblueprinters having this beautiful gold nugget that I've been using. Sorry, if I were richer I would probably want to share with more of you so please forgive me. I promise myself I am not sharing this with more than 50 people, but I do believe that at least 50 people deserve a chance at this. I don't think 50 people would compromise any "serious" competition and I can possible profit here.

If you are interested PM me. If you think this is too good to be true then it's your loss. If you're interested PM Me! LOL!

I will send you a link to a video that explains it all :)

Have a great day all!
rubanz
Trust:
please when you pm tell me:
-how long you have been a AB member
-if you are using AMA
-how long your aff sites have been online
-what kind of rankings you are seeing
-are you making profits?
-the real reason why you are interested in aff marketing?

these tools need to remain in the hands of the ethical and I want to see how honest you are and what your intentions are so answering the above questions will help me determine this!
superaff
Trust:
Hey rubanz,

Thanks for your offer. Why not let the members know right away here?

It would be better for the community.

Plus we need to be sure that this is not a black hat and that affilobuddies sites will not be penalized by Google when they got too many links at once. Especially for sites that are brand new.

What are your results with this?

Just give us a screenshot (without revealing your method if you don't want to give it away)

That's all I had to say.

All the best,
Franck
Last edited by michellerana on 29 Oct 09 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

rubanz
Trust:
Thanks for the reply, superaff. And it is my pleasure to share:

The reason I am not letting members know here is because the number of people who jump on board is beyond my control, as it is not MY method, it is a method I am sharing! (I'll get a aff. commission for referrals, but I think sharing this awesome tool with others is more of my motive than making a few $$, know what I mean? Golden rule give and ye shall receive!).

I would say that this is an alternative to AMA but it does so much more than just post articles to blogs, which are not even guaranteed high PR. IMHO it is a hundred times better than AMA.

I think anyone who is really serious will PM me I don't want to just throw it out here in public, I feel like it makes it more valuable this way LOL. And a part of me wants to keep it to myself and a part of me wants to share with the community. I figure people are going to find out anyways so why not be the one to share (but still keeping it to a limit LOL). If you pm me, I'll simply send you an explanation and a link to a video!

For an example of one of my rankings type in google "magic of making up review" and you'll see my affiloblueprint site ranked at #2. I couldn't even get it on the first 5 pages before using my new secret weapon! And I promise you it is totally automated! (P.S I have been showing up on page 1 for several variations of the keyword but I haven't been blasting away due to exam time at school so I have dropped to like pages 2 and 3 but don't worry they'll be back up there within the next few weeks!)
Last edited by rubanz on 28 Oct 09 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubanz
Trust:
To address your concerns about the blackhat:

These are NOT blackhat methods. No one in the community has ever been penalized by google for using this methods to date and there is no reason anyone should, from what we all see. Also, the developer of the system is a reputable SEO Expert and I'm sure this guy, who has been in the industry for 15+ years, would never risk his reputation like that. These are not cheap tricks. It's simply an ultimate backlinking strategy!

Thanks for asking these questions!
Last edited by michellerana on 29 Oct 09 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

superaff
Trust:
Hey Rubanz,

It seems great.

But you may want to test that!

I mean may be you'll get more eyeballs to your offer with a link in your sig.

I wish you hefty affiliate commissions by the way.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
janweb
Trust:
This system from reviewing your first post looks a bit like SEnuke. I am currently testing this software and so far have been impressed at how much time I can save with the software automating posting to web 2.0 sites etc. It is however pricey!

Will give a full honest review if I get results. In the meantime the site is www.senuke.com (non-affiliate link) if anyone is interested.
FREE Listbuilding course for Affilorama members: www.listbuilding.lukesproducts.com

rubanz
Trust:
I knew someone would think it was senuke but no it is superior to senuke IMHO
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Nov 09 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jpastorizo
Trust:
There are a lot of services like that nowadays. Im presuming this is not Web2Mayhem?
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

rubanz
Trust:
not Web2Mayhem, never even heard of that but thanks for sharing.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Regardless of the backlink system you use, you need to make sure that you build backlinks progressively and naturally - I know AMA purposely distributes your articles over time to make sure the backlinks you get are acquired in a "non-spammy" way.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

majkonline
Trust:
Hi Rubanz,

Can you send me some information? I've PM'ed you and I am awaiting you response.

Thank you,
Adrian
jasondodd
Trust:
I'm not wanting to encourage dubious methods of getting backlinks but I've seen sites use spammy methods of getting backlinks to their site (lots of inbound links from plenty of PR 0 sites that are totally unrelated) and it works to boost their ranking - but theyre walking a tightrope. If Google decides its a spam method and updates their algorithm or someone reports them - it could be a long way down!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

rubanz
Trust:
Hey Jason,

Whoever is spamming deserves to be smacked by Google. Having said that, I'm pretty sure these methods aren't spam. My definition or understanding could be wrong, but for now I'm trusting the creditibily of these SEO professionals.

In fact, my rankings using these methods are even better when running through Google Caffeine. And actually all members report the same results.

Thanks for your comment
rubanz
Trust:
Hey Mark,

Sure AMA is probably one of the best Backlink Builders out there! Hey if it wasn't for Affiloblueprint and AMA, I would probably have never seen those first few IM sales that fueled me with enough motivation to perservere!

For me personally, my results with AMA after months of link building was about $30 a month. If you compare that to know, these methods have me making about $100 a week! The methods don't differ, it is where and how the links are being posted that does.

Boy, reflecting on this now makes me realize the shift in my life that has finally happened! With that I'd like to say thanks Mark and please keep doing what you do, because you are guiding people into realistically working their way to generating income in a way that they love!!

If anyone ever asks me about Mark Ling, Aletta, or Affiloblueprint Course and any of the staff members, I will only have positive things of upmost respect to speak of!!!
rubanz
Trust:
superaff: thanks by the way and I think I'll be adding it to my sig as per suggestion :) I think that sharing it with too many people is an illusion in my mind haha (been meditating), considering how massive the internet is...

thank you for the hefty affiliate commissions positive abundance energy :) I hope that comes right back to you x10 brother!!!!
Last edited by michellerana on 19 Nov 09 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubanz
Trust:
Wow just checked my clickbank accounts and I made over $200 this week!!! I LOVE AFFILOBLUEPRINT+this SEO STRATEGY!!!

THANKS AFFILORAMA!!!
PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Rubanz, this really sounds like a scam. And why would you only offer "50" people this "wonderful" opportunity? AMA is the bomb and I prefer to get my links that way.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

rubanz
Trust:
That's great for you Shalisha, I hope AMA gets you those high rankings you need! I love AMA too, especially how it produces hundreds of spun versions from 1 article! Awesome!

As for this being a scam, it is not. Also, I mentioned how I only wanted to share this with 50 people was because I was thinking narrow-mindedly. I awakened from that disempowered state of mind. It's silly because I wouldn't be able to control the amount of people getting the software anyways. I was worried about "competition", but now I think in terms of partnership and valuable relationships!

You'll notice now that the link has been shared in my signature for some time. Feel free to check it out, and don't worry not all good things are a scam. It's kind of funny, you made me think of some people who told me Internet Marketing was a scam, and here I am today making a part time living off of it! It's ok to have a critical mind, but you should be careful as to what you disregard as scam vs legit...you might be missing out on awesome opportunities in life!

Feel free to check out the link in my sig, but hurry because I think they are "shutting the doors" soon. And thanks for your comment!
mario3173
Trust:
Hey Rubanz,

I am trying out the 7 day trial and I have to say I am really impressed with the software so far. I guess I'll be the brave one and take the risk.

I'll update this post soon to see if I am seeing any results, so far got say I am impressed. Plus, on Elance I am looking at spending $250 a month or more, so I'll give EVO2 a run.

Mario
rubanz
Trust:
Thanks for commenting Mario I agree the software always impresses me too!

Wishing you all good things bro!
rubanz
Trust:
Hey Mario how are your results I've been getting so many page1 rankings for my keywords I feel like Im on freaggin fire!
tangoshoes
Trust:
plutonium wrote:Mark, can you post here your advise about Brute Force SEO?
Did you tested this software and is it good to use? I read the sales page and watched the video and it sounds really incredible but I have doubts. Maybe its blackhat tactics... I'm new to Internet Marketing and I don't know what to think about it.

It's already been stated that it's not using blackhat methods. What it looks like to me is its a combination software of like magic article submitter.... a ping submitter and a social bookmarking submitter.
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

This topic was started on Oct 28, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.