Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Keywords for articles in XsitePro

denis1
Trust:

Keywords for articles in XsitePro

Hi All,

I tried to find the answer to this question by going through search, but no luck. I'm going to try to explain this the best way I can.

In XsitePro you put in your keywords into the keyword box at the beginning. It says that these keywords will be inherited by all pages. I have about 30-35 keywords listed.

Mark says to have one article for each keyword. Does that mean that in the keyword box for that page I should just have the keyword(s) that correspond to that article? Or, have all 30 of my keywords for each page on my website regardless if they are geared to that article?

I hope this makes sense.

Denis

jpastorizo
Trust:
Denis,

For every page on your site it will have an article that focuses on a specific keyword as taught by Mark. You can have a little bit of keyword variations, but you should only put the keywords that are being targeted by the page. Let's say you created a WoW site just like Mark's sample site...and you have a page about gold guide. Your keywords might be "WoW Gold Guide" and "World of Warcraft Gold Guide"...These 2 keyword phrases are the ones that you should put in the keyword box for that specific page. These are the keywords that are classified as "meta keywords" if you view the page source of the page of this article.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

denis1
Trust:
Hey Renato,

That was the exact answer I was looking for. I have always wondered if that was the case.

Thank you for the clarification.

Denis

jpastorizo
Trust:
That was what Mark taught in the course and I am seeing good results in my SEO efforts. It works like a champ.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.