30 Apr 16 12:02 pm
Some benefits of Responsive Design:
1. Future proofing: Responsive sites work well across the multitude of existing devices on the market. It’s a safe bet it will for the considerable time to come.
2. Better, faster, smarter user experience. Optimising your site no matter what the user selects to view it on makes their life easier. Happier customers mean a happier business.
3. Cost Effective: Responsive sites take a little longer to put together, but they survive longer and the unified approach means management, support and upgrades only need be applied to one place. That saves time and money.
4. SEO optimised: Managing SEO for separate mobile and desktop sites is hard and doesn’t produce great results. Google actually recommends a responsive approach to combat these problems and a consolidated view of your results means more focus.
5. Improve conversion rates: An optimized and consistent site, no matter what platform it’s viewed on, offers a better experience for the user which is more likely to lead to them engaging with your site than going elsewhere.