Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How to rewrite an article?

PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:

How to rewrite an article?

Hi this is Justine, I have a question and I know its sounds silly but I am going to ask it anyway.I am now up to week 6, about ama and article submissions.

It is my understanding that I am too reword three of my articles off my site so I have 3 unique articles, and then from there to reword it again for ama automation, using the closed brackets and squiggly lines to separate another 3 different ways of writing the sentences. Is this correct??

If so if I could afford to outsource would it be better to have the original article just rewritten 4 different ways??
That is what I am confused about, as I am hopeless at the writing and I tried last night and to be honest I think I would rather outsource if I could. Especially with my first site.

If I do have the article reworded 4 different ways, then I would just submit that article to ama spinning feature as they are is that right or do I still have to do the brackets and squiggles around the sentences even though each article is already unique.
regards justine
sorry I hope this isnt too confusing
jpastorizo
Trust:
Justine,

You can take an original article and then have it rewritten before you post it to AMAutomation. I have only posted 2 articles in AMA. The 1st one I chose to put a limit of 15 posts. I did the rewrite myself within my AMA account. I have 4 re-written versions of the Title and 4 re-written versions of 5 other sentences within the article. This gave me more than 60% uniqueness when the article is spun and gave me a 100% acceptance rate which was 15 out of 15. I did the same thing with the 2nd article but this time I used humanrewriter.com to rewrite severalsentences and I posted the article to AMA. As of today I have the 2nd article posted 10 out of 10. So that is a 100% acceptance rate. I also set this to be posted only 15 times. With the number of sentences I chose to rewrite and the number of versions, I decided to just have it posted 15 times and not more. You can choose to have your articles posted 100 times on different blogs within the AMA network if you'd like. Just make sure you have several re-written versions of the Title and several sentences within your article.

You dont need to re-write every sentence in your article before you submit to AMA. But if you do, then you can definitely set the post limit to 100 or even more, because the spun versions of your article will have high uniqueness. This is because of the exponential combination of the re-written versions of the sentences.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:
Hi renato, may I ask what are posts?
Secondly, see how mark rewords his article, and then he goes into ama and does all this stuff with brackets and squiggles, if I was to have completely new rewrites of these articles, I should not have to do that to it should I since they are unique. Is this correct?
I have been travelling along this course being quite proud of my acheivements but this bit just confuses me.
regards justine
PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:
jpastorizo wrote:Justine,

You can take an original article and then have it rewritten before you post it to AMAutomation. I have only posted 2 articles in AMA. The 1st one I chose to put a limit of 15 posts. I did the rewrite myself within my AMA account. I have 4 re-written versions of the Title and 4 re-written versions of 5 other sentences within the article. This gave me more than 60% uniqueness when the article is spun and gave me a 100% acceptance rate which was 15 out of 15. I did the same thing with the 2nd article but this time I used humanrewriter.com to rewrite severalsentences and I posted the article to AMA. As of today I have the 2nd article posted 10 out of 10. So that is a 100% acceptance rate. I also set this to be posted only 15 times. With the number of sentences I chose to rewrite and the number of versions, I decided to just have it posted 15 times and not more. You can choose to have your articles posted 100 times on different blogs within the AMA network if you'd like. Just make sure you have several re-written versions of the Title and several sentences within your article.

You dont need to re-write every sentence in your article before you submit to AMA. But if you do, then you can definitely set the post limit to 100 or even more, because the spun versions of your article will have high uniqueness. This is because of the exponential combination of the re-written versions of the sentences.

Hi renato again, I just re read this and I think I understand a little better, so if I was to get 1 article, rewritten completely four times, then I would just submit each one of those articles to ama and spin in there to get various other articles?? And thats would be ok to post to 100?
thanks justine

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Renato
jpastorizo
Trust:
Justine,

The when you submit an article in AMAutomation the software will submit your article to all the related blogs within the AMA network. You specify the limit or the number of times you want your article to be posted on different blogs within the AMA network. Like me I chose just 15 times. So my article was submitted by the software to 15 different blogs within AMA network. Since the limit of 15 have been met then the software no longer submits my article to blogs in the AMA network. If my article was rejected somehow, then the software will continue to submit the article to different related blogs within the AMA network until the limit specified was met. If you choose unlimited then the software will just keep on submitting your article.

When you submit an article in AMA and you do just like I told you...have several versions of the article title and several versions of a number of sentences within the article then it will be enough to have a lot of spun versions. You can choose to have the limit to 1 or 15 or whatever, but the more rewritten versions of sentences within the article the more spun versions your article will have. You do not have to do all the parenthesis, brackets etc since in AMA you can just type the rewritten version of the particular sentence shown by the software.

Your articles that got approved by the blogs will later on have the backlink indexed and will point back to your site.

Renato

blubutterfly wrote:Hi renato, may I ask what are posts?
Secondly, see how mark rewords his article, and then he goes into ama and does all this stuff with brackets and squiggles, if I was to have completely new rewrites of these articles, I should not have to do that to it should I since they are unique. Is this correct?
I have been travelling along this course being quite proud of my acheivements but this bit just confuses me.
regards justine

PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:
thanks again renato
I appreciate your help
PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:
Hey renato, another question, is there a page analysis somewhere that can give me % of change which has been made to an article.

regards justine
jpastorizo
Trust:
Justine,

You're a premium member here in Affilorama. I'd like to be back as a premium but I can't take advantage of everything in the members area since I am a subscriber of StomperNet's DVD of the month and Monthly Newsletter.

Go to your account tools in your Affilorama Account there should be an article comparison there.

Renato

PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:
thanks renato I will do that
regards justine
trevanne
Trust:
Hi Renato

Did you use the spin feature in humanrewriter or just have them create new articles.

Trevor
jpastorizo
Trust:
Trevor,

I tried the re-writing feature of my own article. They spin pretty fast however they charge about $0.15 per sentence.
I can outsource the same work to one of my providers and she said her writer can do $0.70 per 100 words for re-writes. =)

Regards,
Renato

This topic was started on Jul 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.