Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How to rank higher with my 2 websites

jimimoorison
Trust:

How to rank higher with my 2 websites

We have one site about bodypainting & makeup and another one about photography (my husband). I scanned them both with Moz and got the following results: DA 13 for him and 20 for me, a lot of duplicates and 5xx or so.. unpossible to fix those.. many duplicated pages because weebly uses html at the end... My biggest surprise: our keywords are not ranking.. only 1-3 on place #1-#4 but the rest 50+ very bizarre.. It would be great to rank at least for bodypainting luxembourg and photography luxembourg at #1.. hmm.. I'll keep dreaming... Anyway I am starting to create a better structure on the sites, only h1 tags and separate and group keywords etc..after this I'll translate them in french too and try to find writers who are interested in writing for our blog or guestblogging for high authority blogs or mags with our links included. Well, thats my plan.. we'll see who the plan looks after a week or so ;) any idea which high autority sites accept articles with dofollow links to my site? I just need to find great writers for our topics...
nilpotter
Trust:
jimimoorison wrote:We have one site about bodypainting & makeup and another one about photography (my husband). I scanned them both with Moz and got the following results: DA 13 for him and 20 for me, a lot of duplicates and 5xx or so.. unpossible to fix those.. many duplicated pages because weebly uses html at the end... My biggest surprise: our keywords are not ranking.. only 1-3 on place #1-#4 but the rest 50+ very bizarre.. It would be great to rank at least for bodypainting luxembourg and photography luxembourg at #1.. hmm.. I'll keep dreaming... Anyway I am starting to create a better structure on the sites, only h1 tags and separate and group keywords etc..after this I'll translate them in french too and try to find writers who are interested in writing for our blog or guestblogging for high authority blogs or mags with our links included. Well, thats my plan.. we'll see who the plan looks after a week or so ;) any idea which high autority sites accept articles with dofollow links to my site? I just need to find great writers for our topics...

Post and share your site content and attractive site related image
Create dofollow link
Do off page SEO
Want to make money online? Tired of the scams in the internet world? You’re a click away from earning millions. More than 1038483 students are taking benefit of Anthony Morrison blog. Enter right now: https://www.anthonymorrisonblog.com/

swordseeker
Trust:
To rank higher for any site, what matters is your SEO, since if the search engines cant find you, then even your clients wont be able to find you. Have quality content and share your posts on social media in order to attract more traffic to your site. You can also consider your keywords
davidhwilliams341
Trust:
You can rank higher of your website to sharing posts or articles on Social Media Sites, web2.O and using different off page techniques.
bluewatermkting02
Trust:
White hat seo is the best way to increase the rank of any website.
https://bluewatermkting.com/ppc-or-seo-which-is-better-for-your-business/
rachelroot
Trust:
Find the phrases that you nearly rank high.
Find the page in Google search results. ensure the ranking.
Next, improve the page by higher indicating the connectedness for the phrase.
Check back and see if it worked.
It’s in no time. there's no got to analysis keyphrases since Analytics can provide U.S. the phrase. No got to check competition, as a result of it’s already ranking in Google
Get 15% Discount on your First order: "Guest Posting Services" "Link Building Services" "Blogger Outreach Services" "Content Writing Services"
https://www.outreachxpert.com/
https://www.outreachxpert.com/guest-posting-services/

andy123
Trust:
use social media websites, web 2.0 sites , writing blogs to rank higher in the search engines.
s.saisaanvinaidu123
Trust:
Ranking for your websites is based on the competition in your niche industry. If you have less competition your website will rank higher with building a few backlinks and vice versa
satheeshm234
Trust:
Publish Relevant Content. ...
Update Your Content Regularly. ...
Metadata. ...
Have a link-worthy site. ...
Use alt tags.

This topic was started on Mar 29, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.