Joined: 11 Apr 21
17 Jul 22 6:51 am
Measuring SEO success can be tricky, because there are so many factors that contribute to a website's ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). Here are some tips for measuring the effectiveness of your SEO efforts:
1. Use web analytics tools to track organic traffic.
2. Use keyword tracking tools to measure the progress of your target keywords.
3. Compare your website's position in SERPs before and after you've implemented SEO changes.
4. Monitor the number of backlinks and referring domains to your website.
5. Analyse your website's click-through rate (CTR) and dwell time in SERPs.