Joined: 23 Aug 19
31 Aug 19 9:46 am
1. Its all depends upon your website content. Make sure your content is having useful information which is satisfying the customer wants.
2. Keep your content genuine, not to copy and keep it clear to read for all types of customers depending upon your business.
3. Use all your popular keywords in your content.
4. Nowadays social media became very popular, most of the people are spending more time on social media.
5. Use all social media sites for your website, by advertising your product or services.
6. Share your website blogs on the social media site.
7. As you all know very popular social media sites are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Tumbler and more.
8. Use long-tail keywords, they have less competition.
9. Do forum postings.
10. Blog commenting.
11. Content sharing.
12. Forums postings.
13. Keep importance on doing on-page SEO.
14. Increase your site speed.
15. Make your site more mobile-friendly.
16. Do as much as email marketing as you can.
17. Do research on your competitors.
18. Add some videos into your content if possible. *moderator removed link*
Last edited by maryt on 03 Sep 19 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.