Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How to get unique visitors?

lendingjobs
Trust:

How to get unique visitors?

I have achieved so many keyword for my website but there is no more unique visitors so anybody please suggest me that how to get more and more unique visitors on my website.
anuj2911
Trust:
Search engine is the only source that will give you unique visitors .... build your website with unique content that google will appreciate.. Keep building backlinks and you will reach there one day..
yulia
Trust:
Hi,

You need to constantly work on your site to get more unique visitors.
You can try other sources like social media for example.
Good luck!)
Yulia- Affiliate Manager
Direct Net Partners Cigarettes Affiliate Program | Get 50$ CPA
Faster approval for Affilorama members
Email: [email protected]

mark.morgan
Trust:
Well, I always do some link building to my site.. Normally I do blog posting, forum posting and social bookmarking.. I also do some article submission.
contactus1
Trust:
Through social networking sites like facebook, twitter and Pinterest using this you can build unique visitors..
albertstephen0
Trust:
When you provide niche and reliable content to your visitors and when they get benefits through your message they will come back to your page when ever they needed and they may suggest to their circle too for the same. The content which you include in your page only will lead you to get a unique and more visitors.
*Link removed by moderator*

This topic was started on May 30, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.