Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How to choose the best SEO Package for your website

simon.william65
Trust:

How to choose the best SEO Package for your website

How would you decide which SEO Package is best suited for your website so that your website will get good rankings across all major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing?

Your ideas/suggestions/feedback highly appreciated.
jethro.aragon
Trust:
Hi Simon,

Before you decide in purchasing any SEO packages from anyone, I suggest you go through the information available on this page:
Search Engine Optimization

this will really give you very useful information on how to go about Search engine optimization.
Watch the video of Mark Ling and Charles Heflin. I couldn't explain it much better than them.

Jethro
-Jethro-

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
really, it depends on what the packages offer, and what you need to rank for your particular keywords. Some packages will be better for certain sites than others, but that will vary by niche, and product, based on competition.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

thel.online.ph
Trust:
Hi,

Choosing the right company and package for your website is very important. You should choose the company that can give you the best services and which can help boost your business growth. Choose the package which can provide you a good search engine rankings and one that can give you a great result.
avscinco
Trust:
A thorough communication between the SEO company and his client is needed to established the SEO strategies that will be implemented and the appropriate package suitable to the client, factors to be considered are the nature of the business and its target customers. This is usually offered in professional SEO services*Link removed by moderator*.
My rule of thumb is build a site for a user not a spider. — Dave Naylor
affordable SEO | professional SEO services

johnsonmick76
Trust:
First of all, you have to know how big is the competition. Next how much you are willing to spend? Next, there is no Guarantees because there is always a competitor who can spend more and do SEO more than you. So there is no guarantees. The SEO package I reckon would be the one that gives in-depth analysis on SEO plans and see the results and analyze them and proceed with next strategies .
esolutions
Trust:
HI Simon,

It all depends on the results that a particular package can deliver. Knowing the results that SEO can deliver is a mix of experience, knowledge of competition and possibly a bit of luck.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

yoginisharma77
Trust:
I have tried few but believe me that those who claim first position in Google are the ones that I dont trust anymore.
mooresanyo
Trust:
Depending upon your budget, you can choose low class SEO to high class provider. The high class seo provider have good customer service, updates you often and gives good results while low class seo is unpredictable.
wang_leslie
Trust:
People claiming 1st position on first month have no guarantee in my opinion. Links should be flowed steadily and the owner of sites has also lots of responsibility to do some link building by himself.
monikabedi61
Trust:
I would choose the best SEO that provides me detail report and suggest me what to do next.

This topic was started on Jul 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.