Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How people use AMA

rivihe
Trust:

How people use AMA

Hi - might be a silly question, but when using AMA you can place three links in your article. Presumably most people place these three links back to there page on that subject i.e how to lose weight article would have three links back to "how to lose weight' on website. Do people place links back to another page that is only semi related to the original article? Such as a link in a article "how to lose weight' linking back to a "Weight loss for dummies review" instead of the how to lose weight original article

If so does this affect the acceptance rate or anything in AMA?

Many Thanks in advance, have received great information from this forum

Rivihe
faradina
Trust:
Hi Rivihe,

I personally link to the following most of the time:

- my homepage
- a related article on my site (not the article from which the spin was made)
- a product review or an unrelated article on my site

The anchor text that I use for each link is the keyword that I target for the corresponding page that I link to.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
they way I have mine done is 1 link to an article, one link to the product review for the product I am prmoting with that article and one to a squeeze page.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

jcdean
Trust:
One to a money page, ( a review)

One to a an article on my site that in turn links to a money page. ( you can spin your links too and link to different articles)

One to another article or web 2.0 property that is off my site that links to a money page. (Again, you can spin your links and spread the link juice out)

If you use a unique pen name with your AMA articles, you can do a Google search for the name, and find all your articles. The next time you submit and article you can link to your previous AMA articles too.

It is important to build some links to your home page though, that looks natural to Google. You can link to your money pages from your home page too.

In short I keep all my link juice flowing in the direction of my money pages.
Respect,
JC Dean

rivihe
Trust:
Sweet Guys thanks for the advice, will look at changing my links in my articles

Kind Regards

Richard

This topic was started on Mar 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.