Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How much can I trust Traffic Travis with volume?

visitorq
Trust:

How much can I trust Traffic Travis with volume?

Hi

This is my first post. I recently bought Traffic Travis which is a great program worth every penny. But I need to know just how much I can trust it? I also use a program called Ad Word Analyzer. Ad Word A. brings in the search volume for the whole month based on wordtracker numbers (as far as I understand).

Traffic Travis brings in the daily search volume. However, often the numbers do not add up between these two programs. Very often they are miles apart. So this brings me to the trust issue. Can I really trust TT (which I would love to do) and forget about Ad word Analyzer?

Thanks,

VisitorQ
stargate66
Trust:
I'd also like to see a reply to this. I have picked up the same issue even though I am using the free version. They also differ from the Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
For over all wellness you need a solid Omega 3 fatty acids intake
http://www.earth-edge.com

bartko09
Trust:
LOL! I've asked this in the past. I don't think anyone wants to touch the question. One thing to take away from this is that TT is a free program. Use it but like anything else in life, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Get your information from multiple sources. I really like SEO CEO.
visitorq
Trust:
Hehe:) So that explains the "stonewalling"... I was beginning to think I'd broken some unspoken rule, or taboo or something;p

It's pretty strange that such a simple thing as volume should not be able to yield accurate results though. I mean, this should be very simple for a program to measure correctly.

I have my own excellent 43 pages ebook and 20 highly original articles ready where I can easily change the keywords if necessary. The website is also ready. I have decided to place my main trust in TT...

All my keywords have 4/5 stars. My indexpage main keyword has a search volume of 903 daily searches, and still 4/5 stars.

Most everything is ready, but this is my first major launch, and I just don't want to "screw up".

My niche is eczema and psoriasis.

Some years ago I took part in a local unorthodox research program that cured hundreds of people from these ailments permanently. I was the worst case of atopic eczema, and I still I was completely cured within 3 months, and it never returned.

The cure is all natural, and there is nothing else out there like this. All I need to do is get it "out there" in a major way without screwing anything up...:)

I will use magic article rewriter to rewrite articles etc. and submit to the 4 major article directories, I will put up a blog linking to different articles on my site, and I will use freetraffic system for backlinks also.

Any tips?
visitorq
Trust:
Thanks for the tip. I'll try out the free version of SEO... I actually paid for the pro version of TT because I liked it so much. I hope the free version of SEO is good enough for my use. I can't afford to waste all my money on different keyword research tools:)
visitorq
Trust:
I've cross checked TT, Google Keyword tools, and SEO CEO. It seems that when it comes to volume, TT is not all that trustworthy...

CEO and Google Keytools are matching each other pretty good. CEO tend to present a somewhat higher volume, and that's probably because it is a "global monthly search volume" pulled from more places than just the google database.

My conclusion is that it's a good idea to use google keytool in addition to TT when it comes to volume. TT is good for not being scared away by seemingly high competition.

If the top ten sites on google are all between PR 0 and 3, in addition to poor SEO, I guess there is nothing to fear even though a keyword search may return a high number of sites with that keyword.

Am I on the right track here?

This topic was started on Mar 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.