Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How much backlinks do i need to rank

tytessethylk
Trust:

How much backlinks do i need to rank

Question: Is there a way/tool to predict how many backlinks will be required to rank in the top 3 for a particular keyword?

Let's say that for the keyword term "how many backlinks I need" I would like to be in the top 3 in Google (just an example lol); I know that there are numerous factors that rank websites higher, such as DA, domain age, quality of content, backlinks.
Is there, however, any calculator or method that could assist in estimating the necessary backlinks?

Some tips will be useful!
tytessethylk
Trust:
Since Google’s algorithm has become so much more sophisticated over the years, the quantity of backlinks is no longer as important as the quality of backlinks.
sahuanjana795
Trust:
it doesnot depend upon quantity it all matters of quality
sharmagautam2909
Trust:
IT depends on the quality and efficient internal linking.
amfan250
Trust:
It depends on your website On-Page and Content and you created backlinks quality.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

veeprhomarketing
Trust:
kathleenrowan
Trust:
1 Quality backlinks= 100 non-quality backlinks.

So if you keep quality then it will better for ranking.
amfan250
Trust:
It is very tough to say that. But if you are doing quality and relevant backlinks then it will help you to get rank fast.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

juliahale8745
Trust:
Generally, a ranking of 60 to 100 is phenomenal, 40 to 50 is okay, and below 40 isn't great. If you want to build high-quality backlinks, then start by building links from high domain authority websites that are also relevant to your niche and trusted by searchers all over the Internet.
ibexsystemsae
Trust:
The quality of a link is better than obtaining numerous links from low authority sources. If the number of links was considered to be more important than their quality, it can be very easy for websites to trick search engines.
nechoooepev
Trust:
It depends, your answer to your question lies in a deeper understanding of backlinks and how they relate to your business.
randallangelo
Trust:
Building more than 10 backlinks per day is very good and useful for website traffic. If a person who is just started learning SEO, couldn't build this count in one day as submitting 20 or 30 submissions only will give a maximum of 10 valid do follow backlinks.
shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
It all depends on how many quality and relative backlinks you create from unique high DA Websites.
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
Generally, a ranking of 60 to 100 is phenomenal, 40 to 50 is okay, and below 40 isn't great. If you want to build high-quality backlinks, then start by building links from high domain authority websites that are also relevant to your niche and trusted by searchers all over the Interne
jamesmiller8779
Trust:
According to my experience, there is no specific way to predict!!
asad.iqbal
Trust:
Hi, Building more than 10 backlinks per day is very good and useful for the website traffic. If a person who is just started learning SEO, couldn't build this count in one day as submitting 20 or 30 submissions only will give maximum of 10 valid do follow backlinks. Generally, a ranking of 60 to 100 is phenomenal, 40 to 50 is okay, and below 40 isn't great. If you want to build high-quality backlinks, then start by building links from high domain authority websites that are also relevant to your niche and trusted by searchers all over the Internet.

3M Safety Glasses
Buy 3M Safety Glasses

oel.zubida
Trust:
At the point when individuals begin discussing backlinks, then, at that point, one definitely realizes they are trying to get free web traffic from web search tools.

To get free online traffic from internet searcher will request you to land as numerous catchphrases on the first page of google.

Concentrate the greater part of your time discovering high changing over low cutthroat watchwords applicable to your specialty.
butlerchristina88
Trust:
What is your niche? Start by developing links from high domain authority websites that are likewise relevant to your niche and trusted by searchers all over the Internet if you want to build high-quality backlinks. I have been finding sites here at kallisto.io/all-sites good for backlinking.
smudepcqkyi
Trust:
It depends on the difficulty of your keyword. If your keyword difficulty is 10 then you probably need 10 backlinks to rank. If the difficulty is 50, then you probably need 100 backlinks to rank. I do a guest posting for my backlinking strategy and uses services like Kallisto.io to find authoritative sites. I notice my ranking go up on my 15th backlinks.
joneseandrea99
Trust:
smudepcqkyi wrote:It depends on the difficulty of your keyword. If your keyword difficulty is 10 then you probably need 10 backlinks to rank. If the difficulty is 50, then you probably need 100 backlinks to rank. I do a guest posting for my backlinking strategy and uses services like Kallisto.io to find authoritative sites. I notice my ranking go up on my 15th backlinks.

Hi, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings at https://kallisto.io/my-listings/.
herouvcptf
Trust:
Quality backlinks are more important than quantity. You should prioritize getting backlinks from authority sites. I recently bought guest post links on Kallisto.io and the links I get there are from popular sites. My ranking has improved dramatically.
martinezgloria35
Trust:
I purchased 12 links on Kallisto and they are all from authoritative sites. After a few weeks of using them, my ranking skyrocketed. For me, it's better to have 10 high-quality backlinks from authority sites than to have 100 backlinks from spammy sites. 
sekneshgqme
Trust:
martinezgloria35 wrote:I purchased 12 links on Kallisto and they are all from authoritative sites. After a few weeks of using them, my ranking skyrocketed. For me, it's better to have 10 high-quality backlinks from authority sites than to have 100 backlinks from spammy sites. 

Hi, my rankings have gone up after I bought 4 guest posts on Kallisto too. The site is a great resource for quality backlinks.

This topic was started on Feb 25, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.