Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How do you use Marks' article spinning software?

kurtw56
Trust:

How do you use Marks' article spinning software?

Hi folks.

Hate to sound like a moron, but I don't know how to use the article spinning software on this site. I really don't even know what it does. Does it just check to see if you have spun the article correctly? Or, does it spin the article for you? Is there some place I can go to get instructions on how to use it? Or, is it just self explanatory, toss in an article and it becomes obvious.

Thanks,

Kurt
richm143
Trust:
Me too. How can I find out more about this software?

Thanks

Rich
kurtw56
Trust:
This is me replying to myself
I just spent hours trying to use it and I believe they were wasted. this was printed in red after I finished and I can't figure out what to do with it.

Paragraph 1 of 11, Sentence 1 of 1. Sentence 1 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 1 of 11, Sentence 1 of 1. Sentence 2 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 1 of 11, Sentence 1 of 1. Sentence 3 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 1 of 11, Sentence 1 of 1. Sentence 4 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 2 of 11, Sentence 1 of 1. Sentence 1 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 2 of 11, Sentence 1 of 1. Sentence 2 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 2 of 11, Sentence 1 of 1. Sentence 3 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 3 of 11, Sentence 1 of 2. Sentence 1 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 3 of 11, Sentence 1 of 2. Sentence 2 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 3 of 11, Sentence 1 of 2. Sentence 3 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 3 of 11, Sentence 2 of 2. Sentence 1 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 3 of 11, Sentence 2 of 2. Sentence 2 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 3 of 11, Sentence 2 of 2. Sentence 3 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 4 of 11, Sentence 1 of 3. Sentence 1 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
Paragraph 4 of 11, Sentence 1 of 3. Sentence 2 is incomplete, a minimum of 1 subspin using [|] is required
and so on and so on...

It appears that every sentence is wrong. I did not have this problem on the AMA site. Any body got any ideas?

Kurt
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Kurt,
A subspin is the | mark usually found on the \ key.
You need at least one subspin in the sentence that came up as an error.
Subspins change the words in a sentence.
For example...
the brown [dog|cat] jumped over the big fence

See how I have put the [wordA|wordB] mark in to change the word.
The | is called the pipe character.
Essentially it is trying to make you a better article spinner by making you substitute a word for another word be it the same meaning word or a different word. EG: [CAT|DOG]

Does that help you?
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

kurtw56
Trust:
Thanks,
but I used the sentence by sentence feature and wrote three separate sentences for each one.

Kurt
wollowra
Trust:
Yep, and that's good.
Now when you use the | pipe.. your articles will be even more unique and more usable.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

kurtw56
Trust:
So does anybody know why it did what it did? And where can I find instructions on how to use this tool correctly.

Kurt
Last edited by michellerana on 30 Oct 09 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Kurt,
Maybe I need to clarify...
You need to put in the | Pipe character in each sentence line as explained above.
If you don't then you will get the error.
What you have been doing is fine... you just need to add the [worda|wordb] to each sentence.
If you don't want to use this tool then just use AMAutomation as you have been using.

Kind Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

kurtw56
Trust:
Okay, thanks
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
also if you are getting the same error, check to make sure all your delimters ie [ ] and not { } are correct. I made that mistake. :)
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

kurtw56
Trust:
I understand how to use all the delimiters. {}. [], |, ~ I don't understand what the point of the tool is if you have to put them in. Does the tool actually have a function? Because I can get out text edit and rewrite an article and put all the delimiters myself without the tool.

Kurt
wollowra
Trust:
The tool will pick up your errors and also it breaks it down into bite size chunks so it's not so daunting.
If you feel you want to do it in text pad then that's fine too.
There are more than 2 ways to fry a fish.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

kurtw56
Trust:
thank you

Kurt
Last edited by michellerana on 12 Nov 09 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

pvp
Trust:
Just tried to use this software, following the instructions offered in this thread.

Still getting same errors, regardless if I [carefully|methodically] phrase my sentences. I've tried using [only|just] one pair of words per sentence, and I've tried using [multiple|several] pairs in a sentence, all giving the same error.

This tool [could|would] be very valuable [if you could use phrases|using phrases] instead of just single words like [dog|cat]. I've tried both, and getting the same error as above no matter what I do. If someone can offer some clarification, that would be great!

-Steven
kurtw56
Trust:
Try putting a space before and after the | symbol just like I did right there.

Kurt
wollowra
Trust:
Have you put [worda|wordb] in each sentence?
also you need to fill in all sentence lines.. I think it is 3 different sentences.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

kurtw56
Trust:
here's an example:
Well Johnny, it looks like you've [pooped | crapped] your pants.

Kurt
alizjkrocks
Trust:
hey guys,

been searching about how to use the Article Spinning Tool in the premium members section, found this handy thread.

Went and tried it myself but I can't seem to type in ' [ ' and ' ] '. and even ' | '. I tried typing in other symbols (donno what they are called) and all works ok except for those 3 that i'm supposed to be using.... help??
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

I help info-marketers/digital marketing experts sell more products with strategic direct-response copywriting.

emilsp
Trust:
You might be using non-English keyboard settings

In Windows operating systems you can change this in Language and Regional settings (or Region and Language in Win7)==>Keyboard Settings or something similar.

Make sure you pick English US.

alizjkrocks
Trust:
its currently in English US.. im using windows xp.. still can't type in them..
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

I help info-marketers/digital marketing experts sell more products with strategic direct-response copywriting.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
When using the Premium spinner, you dont type in the synonyms. highlight the word or phrase, and click on the thesaurus. it will open a popover with the synonym database. if nothing there fits, add your own,. it is a community database, so the more people who add new synonyms the better it will get.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

PremiumMember
ginaberetti
Trust:
I can't get the article spinner to work at all. I put in 3 alternate sentences, then went back and put in subspin words, but the spin button remains muted and unavailable. How do you get it to actually do the spinning?

Connie
robinjackman
Trust:
article spinning software helpful for checking whole article.

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.