Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How do we get google back links

mark schaaf
Trust:

How do we get google back links

Yes I know the question of back links comes up about every other day but this is a little more specific. In trying to understand how the internet works, it would help to know more, I don't think it will be changing what I do as far as getting back links because I am doing everything that everyone says to do.

Anyhow I have a few hundred back links because I am doing everything myself I don't have the money to use one of the many services to get more back links. The thing I don't understand is no mater what back link checker I use I never show having any Google back links. Yes I know everyone keeps saying google doesn't show all there links but I would think they could show at least some. Also when doing a search and researching what I find in a search it seems like google back links are considered much higher then a yahoo link even if you are doing your search in yahoo. In one Yahoo search I checked, in the number 1 position on page 1 the site has 253 yahoo links 394 google links and a PR of 6. in the #2 position on the same page the site has 20539 yahoo links 346 google links and also a PR of 6. I looked over both sites and don't really consider one any better then the other so why would Yahoo put the site in the #1 position with over 20,000 less yahoo links then the site in the #2 position. Could it be that position #1 has 48 more google links? With this in mind how do we get google links, do we do anything differently then what we do to get a yahoo link. I also don't understand how the #! site could have more google links then yahoo links since it is rare to ever find this. Any ideas?
Mark

bent
Trust:
Your links are not natural at all. You've spammed a bunch of sites at Digg-like directories with the same links, text and paragraph. Your links are just spam.
The Game is Over.

esolutions
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I have no idea what kind of link building you are doing, but you might want to look into building links to your links, using ping services to get them indexed, etc. Google can't count the links if it never finds them, which is the case for a lot of low quality links. Also, don't waste time looking at the backlinks that are counted, just keep building and track your ranking progress. If you are not doing anything blackhat, your rankings will improve.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

mark schaaf
Trust:
Bent I hate to tell you but you don't have any idea of what you are talking about. I have never been to digg and almost all of my links are coming from e-zine articles, hub pages, squidoo and a few other article sites. I don't even look at a site to get links from unless they are at least a PR of 4 or better. I have a few back links from the national geographic travel site and some other big name site. I don't even know why you would say something like you did without asking some questions or doing some research. As far as spam all my articles are at least 800 words and when I put a comment on someones blog or on a forum it is always relevant to the subject not the spam crap that I see where someone says nice article and leaves there link. So All of my links are from high PR sites that are relevant to my site. My site only has 30 pages on it right now and when I check an indexer google shows 48 pages indexed so if I need pages indexed to get google back links then I should have some but never see them counted.
Mark

meenukapoor
Trust:
hello friend
Thanks for share me this information if you are try to do off page work as like bookmarking,directory ,forum on high PR than you can Do Good Back links
links removed by moderator

Thanks

This topic was started on Apr 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.