Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How do i get from page rank1 to probaly 5or higher

maxmax105
Trust:

How do i get from page rank1 to probaly 5or higher

i would like to figure out how i could get from page rank 1 to a higher rank including probably the highest.

what are the strategies to use and what tools are key to enable this?

i would also like to get a higher alexa ranking though for my below blog has been steadily going up.
http://moseski.blogspot.com

lastly is there a strategy to get 1000+ hits a day with organic traffic.

Best of Regards to contributors
MOSES
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Page rank is indicative of the strength of your site. It is largely out of date though as Google doesn't really give you the most up to date figures there. They only update it periodically in their toolbar, whereas internally they run it live. Proper optimization and getting links from high PR / high quality sites would help increase your page rank.

For more information on page rank, please go to this page: What is Google PageRank?
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

wollowra
Trust:
This question opens up a whole can of worms.
There are so many aspects to SEO (which includes improving pagerank)
You would get a lot out of buying an SEO guide or just reading alot of reputable forums that talk about SEO.
You can view Affilorama's page here.. https://www.affilorama.com/search-engine-optimization
I like SEO design blog and read it alot.
http://www.seodesignsolutions.com/blog/ ... panda-2-2/

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

newstart
Trust:
Normally I would not respond to answer a question that I have not personally accomplished myself. At present I do not have any websites with a PR 5 page rank or greater.

That being said I understand the process required to get there. From my perspective and understanding reaching a high page rank requires quality backlinks along with high traffic numbers.

First off is on-page SEO requirements. You need to meet as many of the on-page obstacles as is possible. This would include good value content, H1 tags matching the keywords you are optimizing the page for, a page description using the same phrase of the H1 tag, a title that includes your keyword phrase. By doing these basic things you have optimized the page.

The next step or should I say steps are more difficult as well as being time consuming. Depending on the keywords you attempt to rank for will dictate the number of quality backlinks that your site will require. These links need to be quality links.

Quality links are relevant links preferably from high ranked websites. The higher the ranked site backlinks pointing to your site the fewer the number of links your site will require to rank well in search results. These actions may get you to page one in the first 5 on the page however without a corresponding number of traffic visitors your site will still lack a high ranking. You should send out articles to be published on blogs as well as article directories creating backlinks. Establish Squidoo lenses and HubPages. With luck the HubPages along with Squidoo will create some traffic to your site as well as providing a backlink or two.

To get the high rank you will need to actively participate on forums, leave value comments on blogs, follow-up using Twitter and Facebook. Any actions taken should be pinged so that the search engines will become aware of your endeavors crediting you with the backlinks you have created.

Above all stay away from using "Black Hat" SEO techniques. Eventually "Black Hat" techniques creating massive backlinks back fire on a website. At best Google, Bing & Yahoo will discount the links they have determined were acquired using illegal methods. The worst scenario is that the "Black Hat" website will be blacklisted by the search engines.

You do all you can to create backlinks along with good website traffic. You continue building the site with quality content eventually becoming an authority in your chosen niche. On my site these actions have increased a websites PR. I assume eventually the websites traffic will grow to where the site has earned a upper PR ranking.

Affilorama has several videos on search engine optimization. Also Matt Carter published Backlink BluePrint that will help teach the process in an easy to understand step-by-step approach.

Margene Smith
wollowra
Trust:
Thanks Margene for your in depth answer.
You must be a fast typist..lol

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

newstart
Trust:
Yes, however at time I type faster than I can think.
sam2
Trust:
To get PR 1 is not so difficult thing on the web. I have recently made a research on the topic and found out if you have 4 authority links and 300 regular backlinks from various website then you may get a PR 1 for sure. I have adopted this in my two domians and it worked as expected.
Unique Articles for SEO - http://www.softnwords.com

umairaziz79
Trust:
this is a very common question everyone want to be first ho work hard get success this is the answer of your question
ishuvonet
Trust:
Choose some competitive keywords and build quality backlinks behind them and when you will get the top places in Google you will see the real amount of unique visitors from search engines.
Work from home affiliate program INSANE conversions :http://rebateprocessorjobs.com/affiliates.htm

This topic was started on Oct 21, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.