Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How Do I Deal With THIS?

akg12
Trust:

How Do I Deal With THIS?

Hey everyone,

Thanks for stopping in. I will make this extremely quick, as I know your all busy.

Affiloblueprint is awesome. I went through the entire course and created a cool website with some great content. For the last few months I have lost traction as I hit the SEO section.

I fully understand SEO and have multiple sites on page 1, BUT they are in micro niches with a couple keywords targeted at most. Now I have a list of 25 keywords and I feel overwhelmed. Can anyone help me out with a sort of game plan they use to handle the SEO for their new Affilosite?

I know they will vary based on your niche, but a general idea or layout would be so helpful right now. I have come so far and I see the potential; MASSIVE potential. But, I want to get past this block SO BAD.

Thank you!

Anoosh Kashefi

I have gone all the way through the course, and do understand the concepts of SEO. Just overwhelmed with HOW much and with which order to do it in.
mark schaaf
Trust:
What I do is use a few of my keywords and keyword strings on my home page. I will write a good article on subject and use other keywords and keyword strings in it and put it up as another site page either a stand alone article or as a related article that goes along with the home page or landing page whatever you want to call it.

You don't try and use all the keywords on the same page you need to spread them around as I said using related articles to your niche. Since you said you already have a site page on page 1 of google then you should know how to do the background SEO for any new page you add. I know things can seem overwhelming at times but it will only last for as long as you let it. As far as a starting point it starts with any of the new keywords you want to use, if you think one is more important then another then start with it. The other thing is to just relax, sometimes I treat it like a game and make it fun otherwise it can become tiring.

Hope this helps.
Mark

akg12
Trust:
Yes! Thank you.. This helps for sure.

My website is built on Wordpress platform. Each page contains its own keyword, and there are over 25 keywords. So, 25 pages that need to optimized, each one requires a ton of work.

Your message definitely makes sense as far as relaxing. I think I might be one of the most impatient people in the world. So, relaxing is a great suggestion. Thank you.

I think breaking the pages (keywords) of my site up into 5 keywords or something and target that each month may be what I will do. Still wondering what order to do things in.

Has anyone ever outsourced one of their affiloblueprint sites with success? Any further suggestions appreciated, and thank you VERY much Mark.
swarlley
Trust:
Hey Anoosh,
What tools are you working with? Do you have a spinner, Unique Article Wizard, AMA?

If you can let me know what you are working with then I would be happy to help you get an SEO strategy together.

How did you get your other pages to rank on the 1st page? Blog commenting, forum commenting, article marketing?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Chris
akg12
Trust:
I have been investing in a ton of tools recently. My tools are as follows :

SEnuke - NOT spamming. Using as a trial and only using to make submission of articles quicker and things like that. Again, NOT any kind of spammer :)

Instant Article wizard - My new favorite tool paired with the best spinner.

The Best Spinner - Amazing

As far as ranking my other pages, they are in such micro niches with limited competition and extremely targeted keyword research. I think it is around 2000k search per month for each of those websites.

Unfortunately, either the products in this niche just do not convert, I am not preselling enough, or just not enough traffic. Either way they are so far just time pits which is why I KNOW Affiloblueprint WILL work. I see clicks on my affiliate link for those sites, about 1 a day (haha, i know). But, that proves that I can rank, and I can get clicks.

Now it is that final step (leap?) of making it from a few clicks and NO sales from a particular niche to tons of clicks and sales.

Overview :

SEnuke, TBS, IAW are my tools
I got ranked for them because they were extreme niche, with what looks like not enough searches. They needed no SEO or backlinking.

Thank you !

Anoosh
swarlley
Trust:
Alrighty Anoosh,

I had to do a little research on IAW to see what it does

If I were you I would go ahead and spin all 25 articles on the site with TBS. This will give you a lot of content to use for directory submissions. If IAW can write decent articles that get accepted most of the time then go ahead and generate some articles with that and use those as well for directory submissions.

From there use the SEnuke for whatever backlinks you can get in the trial. Start submitting your spun articles to directories such at ezinearticles, goarticles, etc. (you can find big lists in a google search for 'article directories')

This will get you a few backlinks to start. In the meantime you can work on the on-page SEO. Take 5 of your pages a day and make them as good as you can. Make sure that you have all the h1, h2 tags in place, use the keyword in the description and title. If you have traffic travis, it makes this a bit easier to track.

Once all the on-page SEO is finished you can round out your backlinks with some blog comments or forum comments.

I'm a big fan of automation so you may want to look into something like UAW in the future.

Also, with your micro-niche sites have you looked into other monetization? You may check adsense to see if your keywords would get a decent payout for clicks.

Hope this helps,
Chris
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi Anoosh,

It looks like you need to evaluate your keywords. Have you picked keywords that are targeting users who extremely want information? Or perhaps keywords that have the "buyer intent"?

Also, you need to evaluate your pages as well. Is your homepage designed enough to make your readers "buy" the products? Maybe you lack "call to action" words in your pages. Try to evaluate things like that so your traffic can convert to sales.

With regards to SEO plan, record everything in excel file and make sure that you combine high, medium, and low competition keywords. Say, you got a total of 25 keywords from high, medium, and low competition, try to divide these keywords in 4 weeks- that would be 6 or 7 keywords a week. Make a SEO plan (list down all your back linking efforts) for each of these keywords weekly and again, record your backlinking efforts in Excel file. Once you have the master file for your SEO efforts, you can track which ones actually work and which ones don't.

Also, it is important that you create a reputation online. Try to also do social media marketing and participate in niche forums and communities. That will also help you gain more traffic over time.

Good luck!
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

akg12
Trust:
@Swarlley

This is AWESOME information and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much for taking the time to put that together. I never thought of spinning the 25 I already have, or to monetize my niche blogs with adsense. Heck, they haven't made a dime so it is worth a try for SURE. Thanks SO much again.

@Macdalangin

I actually did keyword research for literally days and the main thing in my mind was "buyer intent, buyer intent"... haha. But, I can honestly say that many of my niche websites were created prior to having Affiloblueprint around so I had no idea of buyer intent.

So, you are exactly right. I have since gotten the buyer intent portion of your comment down, but still struggle with converting the buyer with proper CTA. I think I will take this information and review my pages piece by piece to see if there isn't something I can do about CTA. Thank you so much!

Everyone here is so helpful. Thank you!
akg12
Trust:
Hey Swarlley,

Hope you check back. Curious if you have used AMR for article submission? You mentioned UAW and that looks great but a bit higher than I would like to afford at this point, as it is monthly.

AMR does look promising and seeing that I can create articles in a few minutes with spintax this could be a great alternative. Let me know what you (or anyone that has input on this!) think..

Thanks ahead of time

Anoosh
swarlley
Trust:
Funny you mention AMR. I have been thinking about adding it to my SEO arsenal. I'm still doing research on it now.

One thing you could consider with UAW is getting all your articles spun and ready and then signing up for one month of UAW. In that month you could setup all of your articles to generate backlinks and then unsubscribe until you need to do another round.

The thing with all these tools is that if you are only using them to work on one or two sites, the cost is pretty high. If you are using these services to work on 5, 10 or more sites then the cost is effectively less per site.

Oh, one of thing I wanted to tell you about considering Adsense on your other sites. Go to spyfu.com (it's free) and plug your keywords into the search bar. It will tell you about how much you will earn per click, how many advertisers are targeting that keyword, how many clicks per day those ads get, etc.

Take care,
Chris
swarlley
Trust:
I ended up buying AMR yesterday. After spending 14 hours messing around with it and learning how it works, I have sent out a few spun articles to get some more backlinks.

The program is a bit buggy at times but I think I've figured out how to get around some of the crashing bugs.

I'll do a post here or on my blog after I've given it some time and more work. I am curious to see if it can help me push my keywords up a few spots in the SERPS.
pepdealc
Trust:
AMR is a good toolBut .Google can catch th spurn articles and down the rank

This topic was started on Jul 18, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.