Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

How can i create site map on any website.

michaelbrown098
Trust:

How can i create site map on any website.

Hi friends. I want to create site map on my website but i could not know that how is it possible. I know that is is very beneficial for us. If any one can having idea so help me please.
Free Websites | Free Web Space Hosting

newstart
Trust:
If this is a WordPress website there is an add-on that will create the xml sitemap automatically. You only need to go to WordPress search for xml sitemap.

If the website is built on the X-Site Pro platform its a little easier. You need to go to the section labeled "Other." There you need to find the box labeled "Search Engine Sitemap." It will run either way, however I suggest you title the sitemap "sitemap.xml." The program is designed to set the title as "Googlesitemap.xml." The only known problem I know is that Traffic Travis 4 is unable to recognize the sitemap when set up as Googlesitemap.xml.

Other established platforms have similar features as X-Site Pro.

Margene
jacksmith2831
Trust:
Sitemaps are created using this 5 steps...
1. Enter your full website URL and some optional parameters.
2. Press 'Start' button and wait until the site is completely crawled.
3. You will be redirected to the generated sitemap details page, including number of pages, broken links list, 4. XML file content and link to a sitemap file. Download the sitemap file using that link and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
5.Go to your Google Webmaster account and add your sitemap URL.
hummer for sale

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I recommend that you use the "Google XML Sitemaps" plugin. The sitemap that it creates is in XML format (sitemap.xml) which you can easily submit to Google using a Google Webmasters account.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Oct 03, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.