Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Highlighted Article Compare results

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:

Highlighted Article Compare results

Hi. I am using the Article Compare by Affilorama to make sure my re-written content is at least 50% unique. However, I'm confused as to what the highlighted yellow text means. It says the unchanged text is what's highlighted in yellow. However, I see that I have changed it. The read out says 90% different but the highlighted portions are not what I changed. Can someone tell me how to do a correct interpretation/reading of Article Compare?
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Shalisha,

The highlighted text just points out the part of your article that has not been changed. If you just want to reword your articles 50%, then you can use this modified version since it's already 90% different.

Regards,

Ampie
PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Hi Ampie. Thank you. So when it gives the percentage that is the part that has been changed correct? And we should always strive for at least a 50% change in articles right?
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Yes, that's correct. :)
PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Thank you!
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

This topic was started on Jun 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.