Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Hey guys do I need to use proxies in my daily SEO work?

stephenuk
Trust:

Hey guys do I need to use proxies in my daily SEO work?

I hear a lot of talk about proxies, Should I use them or not when I post to sites like Blogger, Squidoo Tumblr?

Stephen
PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
Hello There Stephen and welcome to Affilorama. Well it all depends on how much you are promoting and what type of SEO tactics you are using. If you are only promoting one site you should be able to get away with not using proxies. However If you are promoting several sites as most of us do with web 2.0 tools like SEnukeX Magic submitter and various other tools you will almost certainly need proxies. As soon as you are doing heavy SEO lifting with any type of mass submitting tools whatever it really is you will need proxies and they need to be fresh also(not used by spammers).

Now the question is what type of proxies should you use? The best route to take here is using private proxies. Since those proxies are only used by you and won’t be spammed like almost all other free proxies you will find on World Wide Web. Personally I do use private proxies from Squidproxies and I Have found them very good and fast. There are many positive reviews of them all over the web. I hope this will help you. In case you are interested you will find them here(no aff link) www.squidproxies.com
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

alda
Trust:
Improve your site's traffic, your Alexa rank will improve automatically. Alexa rank web site by comparing their traffic so improve it..
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
honestly, if your doing that much link building at a time, and need proxies, its cvause your spamming, if you do clean seo tactics, you dont have anything to worry about. all thos mass linking softwares that use black hat linking tactics (all auto linking software is blackhat..) then you should look to the quality of your site.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

affilojetpackpurchasedept
Trust:
If you want international proxies look at perfect dash privacy dot com.
They have quite a few international proxies available.
I heard they were good from someone I am in contact with, but have
no experience using them.

Andrew
Private message me if you want to purchase AffiloJetPack through my affiliate link because if you do purchase it through my link I will show you how you can have your web site business owned by a protected company that you own and operate for a small price relatively, and you can have people, Google, and affiliate programs pay you in a strong currency like the Hong Kong dollar, Aussie Dollar, or the New Zealand Dollar and the money goes into a protected bank instead of into the currency or a bank in the crumbling economy of your debt ridden country wherever you may be. You do not have to be paid in a quickly depreciating currency anymore and you can worry less about your business being taken away from you if it is attacked for selling something GOOD that a police state agency does not like since they are protecting the big sellers who do not like to lose profits to little old you and your web site business.

This topic was started on Apr 27, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.