Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Great tip for improving your link building

Site Admin
markling
Trust:

Great tip for improving your link building

The backlinks you want are from high quality, relevant sites with a PageRank that is preferably higher than your site.

Start by searching for sites relating to your niche. You are looking for relevant and quality Web sites, so you need to find sites that have a Google page rank of more than your own site and that are relevant in some way to your industry and your Web site visitor. Using search engines, enter a variety of phrases then, review the sites you see listed.

Tip: Combining your search phrases with 'add link', 'add listing' or 'add URL' will find Web sites offering to publish links to other sites. Some may be free, some may require a reciprocal link and some may require you to pay for a listing. If you are only looking for free listings, try adding 'free' to your search (e.g. 'add free link').
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Great Tip Mark as always. thanks for the help. However I thought you have said to stay away from reciprocal linking. Should we still stay away from it or has that changed?
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

wollowra
Trust:
I think Mark was just saying that some sites will require this.
What you do is really up to you.
My personal opinion is some reciprocal linking is ok.. just don't go over the top with it.
Google likes to see natural link building so if they see 1000 links coming in to your site but none going back out.. that doesn't exactly look natural does it...lol
Anyway.. just my opinion.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
ah thanks troy for clarifying.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

mortalengine
Trust:
Just add to this that google rewards if you link to quality authority sites like news sites which are updated constantly and you even get link credit
Here is an example indexed by google from an outgoing link
on my site http://www.weddingplannews.com

Wedding Planning | Wedding Plan News News for 08/29/2009
Destination Wedding in the Caribbean? When you find a location that you like you may get in contact with a wedding planner. They have some resorts that ...
Alexa Traffic Rank for
Last edited by sydney on 05 Apr 11 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 404 link fixed

rudolf55
Trust:
affil96754 wrote:Just add to this that google rewards if you link to quality authority sites like news sites which are updated constantly and you even get link credit
Here is an example indexed by google from an outgoing link
on my site http://www.weddingplannews.com

Wedding Planning | Wedding Plan News News for 08/29/2009
Destination Wedding in the Caribbean? When you find a location that you like you may get in contact with a wedding planner. They have some resorts that ...

Can someone from the staff confirm this? I've seen some site linking to Wikipedia for example, and I'm wondering if that would boost your site in the rankings. It works also to link to relevant news sites then? I never really heard about boosting rankings with OUT-bound links..

Thanks, Rudolf
Last edited by sydney on 05 Apr 11 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 404 link fixed

PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
In Mark' s last webinar, he mentioned the Firefox plug-in, SEOQuake, to find highly ranked forum pages. This is an excellent tool but I'm having difficulty finding forums that will allow me to place an anchor text link to my site in my signature. This is considered to be spamming by all of the forums I have checked. I'd appreciate your feedback on this.

Thanks!

Joan
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi,
you could try google by typing the name of your niche + forum and see whether this gets you better results
PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
Thanks, this is what I've been doing e.g., dog training forum.
thenewb
Trust:
Hey affil96754, nice website :o)
satman
Trust:
HI Mark and Gang
I didn’t want to waste Marks time by signing up for the last offering and canceling with the 7 days just to get a piece of information that would have been handy so I will try the honest indian (dib dib dib dob dob dob) direct approach.

I have the professional package Traffic Travis and have access to all the great tools Mark was promoting this week so can't justify the cost to duplicate the tools but would you ask mark if he would be prepared to share a piece of info to me.

I already know how to get back links for .GOV and .EDU in the USA but I am Australian and want Australian .gov and .edu backlinks how do I go about that for Australia.

Cheers John
wollowra
Trust:
Hi John,
Welcome to Affilorama,
How do you have access to all Mark's tools that mark was promoting if you are not a premium member?
If you are a premium member you get access to other tools and great info, like.. monthly magazine, PLR articles, seo tools, research tools, etc.. etc...
In answer to your question...
The .edu links can be found in Australia by using marks seo tools.

You can choose, what country you like within the drop down menu..

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

satman
Trust:
Troy,

Please do not be so patronizing to think that Mark has the only tools which are able to the jobs as discussed.

That was not a good answer to the question. If it's no we don't want to share it, I have no problem with that but your answer was a disgrace to this forum.

Please do not forget you reflect Mark's business and I have never been under the impression that Mark was in the business to withhold. In fact he has always been very generous with information which is as we all know a good way to get loyal followers.

As previously discussed I could have bought the free trial to get the information I wanted and canceled but that's not a morally acceptable thing to do from my prospective.

Disappointed not by the result but by the way you approached your response.

Regards,
John
wollowra
Trust:
Hi John,

Sorry if you feel that my contribution to this forum is a disgrace.

I read your sentence "and have access to all the great tools Mark was promoting this week" as you having access to all the ACTUAL tools MARK was promoting. I obviously misread it.

If I offended you by my post, I apologize.

When I answer questions on this forum it is to help out as much as I can to the best of my ability.
I do this voluntarily and on my own time.

If members feel I answer any questions with an ulterior motive then I can assure you this is not the case.

Again, I apologize if I offended you or anyone.

All the best,
Kindest Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

satman
Trust:
Thank you Troy for your Apology. Accepted and in return I apologise for being to strong with my response but was frustrated with the approach. Thank you for explaining the circumstances and I look forward to communicating with your further.
regards John
twokad
Trust:
Hi Mark,
Thank you for the great tip!
I keep thinking that this seo stuff is usually just basic common sense, and it always is in hindsight, but there are a whole lot of tips like this one that do not occur to you until you come across them mentioned by others.
Thank you for offering such value. It is much appreciated!
Lara @TwoKad
http://www.twokad.com

affiliate23
Trust:
I am a newbie and find this site very useful for giving the broad overview of how affiliate marketers make their money. I signed up for the $1 trial and after looking at the tools, they are all free to find online, and I already am with Aweber.

I'm running into some problems with backlinks and how to find alot of do follow sites that will actually let your link stick and not give you access. Anybody have a strategy of getting alot of related mid to high page rank backlinks, without exchanging?
rosconz
Trust:
1) "relevant sites" - Mark Ling

After reading this forum over the week, I have came up with a great idea for link building. Why don't the 144 people on this forum with copied WOW strategy guide websites all link and deep link to each others and don't forget about Marks site as well pay your respect with a link back. = Relevant sites.

Counted up 121 different Dog aggression sites through the forum members here. should all link together too. Someone needs to set up a network of some type and link exchange.

Then the marriage sites but haven't finished counting those up.

2) I also find searching on google : "links.html" + your topic
Is good for finding sites that are likely to exchange links with your website.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Ros,
This is basically called reciprocal linking and isn't a very affective SEO strategy.
I applaud your effort to contribute to the forum though.

Kind Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

jrliem
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Do you know how long, in average, Google can detect backlinks to my site.
I created an article in squidoo about two weeks ago & I put a link to my site. I checked that it's a dofollow link.
But when I cannot find any links to my site in Google Web Master.

thanks in advance,
Samuel
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
jrliem wrote:Hi Mark,

Do you know how long, in average, Google can detect backlinks to my site.
I created an article in squidoo about two weeks ago & I put a link to my site. I checked that it's a dofollow link.
But when I cannot find any links to my site in Google Web Master.

thanks in advance,
Samuel

It might take a few months before you could get backlinks from Google. Google does not list all of your links so you will have lower backlinks coming from them compared to other search engines. Do link to high quality sites to get relevant backlinks that Google would consider.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
amah006
Trust:
Hi,

I have done a lot of links to my first website from social networks and I bookmarked them and sent the rss feeds to rss aggregators but It seems that Google doesn't count those links.

When I use the command "link" in Google it returns no results.

Could you please advise me what's the problem.

Thank You,
caoimh
Trust:
jstalker wrote:In Mark' s last webinar, he mentioned the Firefox plug-in, SEOQuake, to find highly ranked forum pages. This is an excellent tool but I'm having difficulty finding forums that will allow me to place an anchor text link to my site in my signature. This is considered to be spamming by all of the forums I have checked. I'd appreciate your feedback on this.

Thanks!

Joan

I am interested in responses to this also
- having difficulty finding forums that will allow me to place an anchor text link to my site in my signature. This is considered to be spamming by all of the forums.
The difficulty of getting this done is minimized.
Also, how important is it in linkbuilding strategy? 20/100? 50/100? Or what?
Thanks - Caoimh
PremiumMember
amah006
Trust:
Hi,

I have a question about Social Networks as I'm trying to get backlinks from my websites on Social Networks.

I have sent a spinnable article to 30 social networks, and I bookmarked them all and sent the rss feeds.

when I search for my websites in Google, I find they are not indexed except very very few which are article directories.

one of my websites that are not indexed is:
http://nichemarketingexposed.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/niche-marketing-for-noobs/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGGL_fr___FR326&q=nichemarketingexposed.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F01%2F23%2Fniche-marketing-for-noobs&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

Could you please advise me how can I get my websites on social networks indexed so Google count the backlinks to my blog from those websites.

Thank you,
Ahmed
Last edited by sydney on 16 Nov 10 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

emumbert1
Trust:
Troy,

In your opinion, what is a good ratio for incoming links and outbound links. I don't really want to have too many outbound links, as people might leave my site before they buy.

Thanks,

Steve Benedict
Financial Adviser
My name is Steve Benedict and I believe that I can help you change your life! Dieting can be a vicious cycle, and I'm here to help you break it. I've learned a lot and I want to pass it on to you. If you're "just curious"...or "very serious", join me at http://www.safeweightlosssystems.com/

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
emumbert1 wrote:In your opinion, what is a good ratio for incoming links and outbound links. I don't really want to have too many outbound links, as people might leave my site before they buy.

There is really no specific value for inbound vs outbound links. Just as long as the sites that you're linking to and being linked to are relevant and beneficial to your visitors then I don't think you need to think of link ratios. Just place your links in the right positions so that people will be able to fully utilize your site before clicking on your outbound links.
Michelle
Customer Support

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

nilehadwards
Trust:
Good mention about link building. Your tips are really beneficial for me. Keep sharing
thrall5
Trust:
Hi everyone,
I have one question regarding putting up links in websites. I have been trying to put up reciprocal links to my site for submission to other sites. I am currently using wordpress and hosted by hostgator. Have made a favorites link page to place all my link exchanges. But then when I tried to submit my link to another site, after adding theirs first, they are not able to find their link in my website. Does it take time before the links in my site to show up? I would appreciate help in this.
thanks in advance. Jay
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi jstalker,
there are a few other ways that i found to work quite well, in the google search box type in the keyword you would like to be ranked for, then select options which is located to the left underneath the search box, then click the + to expand the options, in here you will see all manner of related info, blogs, forums, the wonder wheel etc you will also see how many related articles etc has been posted in the last 24 hours days ,weeks and months
let me know if this help you
erniewright
Trust:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for this because I am newbie here this my third post i want to know about improve back link and you give all related information.

Thanks
Ernie wright
dave333
Trust:
caoimh wrote: I am interested in responses to this also
- having difficulty finding forums that will allow me to place an anchor text link to my site in my signature. This is considered to be spamming by all of the forums.
The difficulty of getting this done is minimized.
Also, how important is it in linkbuilding strategy? 20/100? 50/100? Or what?
Thanks - Caoimh

In my experience, a lot of forums and blogs don't allow anchored links, however some do hyperlink any URL addresses. Meaning you can simply put your link in there and you (should) have your anchor text in there somewhere.

eg: "http://www.mysite.com/anchor-text"

The SERPs will pick up the words anchor+text pointing to your site.

This has seemed to work for a number of websites of mine, can anyone clarify the effectiveness of this VS direct anchor text?

But remember not EVERYTHING is about SEO.. If you reach a very busy forum on your niche that doesn't allow any hyperlinks at all it is always worth adding your logo or website address in your signature anyway and posting on a few busy posts - You will usually see your 'direct' traffic skyrocket.

This can be a very quick and effective way of getting in the face of your market while you are striving to optimise for the SERPs

Just my 2 cents

-Dave
Last edited by sydney on 03 Jun 10 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sample link

https://www.affilorama.com/forum/post69742.html#p69742 - Affilorama Services: SEOJuice - FREE SEO TRIAL ON NOW!

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Also, a lot of forums use BBC code, not HTML, to encode links. Look when you go to post a message to see which the forum you are on is using. You might not be able to use an HTML anchor tag, but you might be able to use the URL tag (a BBC equivalent).

Most forums I've seen will allow links in the signature after you've made a certain number of posts. Just make sure those posts aren't just "Great comment!" posts. It's okay to have some of those, but have most of your messages contribute to the conversation. This will help build trust to the people you are trying to reach anyway.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

jaaferqasem
Trust:
can someone explain bookmarking a bit or at least give an example?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Check out this video blog post that I did on it. http://www.imrelations.com/what-is-onli ... okmarking/

robinjackman
Trust:
yes its very nice and important tips for improving link building techniques.
rx2gostore
Trust:
Submit your content to
1.social bookmarking
2.Article sites
3.forum discussions to increase backlinks...!!
For more details follow us http://www.rx2gostore.com

daveyace
Trust:
if i find a quality site that will give me 1 link, should i link to a page i want ranking or the home page thanks
currently smashing it with Affilo Jetpack https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack?aff=daveyace

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
daveyace wrote:if i find a quality site that will give me 1 link, should i link to a page i want ranking or the home page thanks

We recommend that you do deep linking (linking to internal pages) especially on pages that you want to get ranked for. Deep linking will help index other pages on your site. Just make sure that the topic of the page that you link to is relevant.
Michelle
Customer Support

facts101
Trust:
I spent some time going over the information and there's a wealth of information here. Thanks everyone for all the great info!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We're glad you found these information helpful Facts101 :)

Take care!
Michelle
Customer Support

danchan
Trust:
A random approach will help in staying in the good books of Google.
Relevancy is often mistaken.
For example, a site dealing in golf products can be relevant to an auction site, even though both would be ranking for different keywords.
kdruhl
Trust:
amah006 wrote:Hi,

I have done a lot of links to my first website from social networks and I bookmarked them and sent the rss feeds to rss aggregators but It seems that Google doesn't count those links.

When I use the command "link" in Google it returns no results.

Could you please advise me what's the problem.

Thank You,

Google's back link numbers are all bogus, on purpose, to keep the spammers from getting information. Go and use Yahoo Site Explorer, and you get useful data. You can even export the results to a data file.
csherlock
Trust:
great tips thanks!

madelinedn
Trust:
Link building is the best way to increase the web traffic. i am so impress by visit your website which can share great idea regarding to link building tips. really these all tips are so beneficial and useful to increase the number of web visitors.
link building service

kate reber
Trust:
Hi there, thanks for the sharing those information, good and great stuff you shared with us.. Keep sharing, learning from you guys.
Affiliate Manager
www.buzzcreators.com

easyrider
Trust:
I have a few questions about which links count towards backlinks.

1. Does the link in your signature on a forum like this count? And if it does count, how many times? (every time you make a post/reply or only once for the whole forum).

2. Do links count for forums that require a password or special access to get into, such as the Affiloblueprint members forum? That is, can Google "see" this activity since it has a "lock" on it?

3. Do links from social media sites count? For example, if I "link bomb" my currently unused Myspace and Bebo accounts, will these contribute to my backlinks? And if so, would Google place any weight on them?

Thanks for your help guys.
Greg

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Here's my understanding of the backinks:

1.) Depends on the forum. Some forums have do-follow links and others are no-follow. The ones that are do-follow will count. But don't be afraid to post on the no-follows, because remember the purpose of backlinks is to get you traffic, and even a no-follow link can get you traffic. The big key with forums is to remember that interaction is the key to getting traffic.

2.) If it's in an area that can only be accessed if you are logged in, then no, those would not count for backlink purposes as a general rule. But again, remember, if the links bring you traffic, that's what you're after anyway.

3.) I'm not so sure that "link-bombing" is a safe practice. That sort of thing can get you banned at some social media sites. That said, depending on the site, then there may be some that are counted, but again, if it gets you direct traffic, then it is still beneficial even if it doesn't count as backlinks.

I could be wrong on some of this, but that is my understanding.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

easyrider
Trust:
Direct traffic from forum links is not so good because it is really only a one-time hit. A few days after the post/reply, it won't be generating you any more traffic. On the other hand, links recognised by Google help you to get consistent traffic through increasing your results in their search engine.

I now see that links posted on this forum don't count as they are marked as "nofollow". I will therefore remove my signature link.
Greg

PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
Hi Greg

"I now see that links posted on this forum don't count as they are marked as "nofollow". I will therefore remove my signature link."

Strongly suggest that you keep your signature link(s). These work for me every time I make a post on this forum, "Follow" or "No Follow".

The whole subject of link building seems to be a matter of opinion and counter-opinion, with no hard facts. I can see my supposed backlinks in Traffic Travis, but these tend to go all over the place. One day 320 links, the next 550, and so on. The other day I got a (small) sale from a neglected site that has no page rank, no more than 1 or 2 visitors a day and virtually no backlinks! With Google hiding the true situation, what can we do? Praying might have some value!

Regards and good luck to all on this thread.

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

cecille.l
Trust:
kieran wrote:The whole subject of link building seems to be a matter of opinion and counter-opinion, with no hard facts. I can see my supposed backlinks in Traffic Travis, but these tend to go all over the place. One day 320 links, the next 550, and so on. The other day I got a (small) sale from a neglected site that has no page rank, no more than 1 or 2 visitors a day and virtually no backlinks! With Google hiding the true situation, what can we do? Praying might have some value!

It's true, no two sources can agree when it comes to backlinks, and link building for that matter. I guess it all comes down to strategy. Greg doesn't want to post his links in his signature because this is a "no follow" forum. I respect that. But I wouldn't take my signature off because I am after building my reputation and getting people to visit my website more than building links.

I guess, at the end of the end, it's how you choose to play the game.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

adrainsmith11
Trust:
SEO that means search engine optimization is the most important to get tarffic for a site , I am looking good site who has good seo service and seo tools too.
adam3
Trust:
I am feeling like great after reading all above real SEO Stuff thanks all
evilla.drazen
Trust:
A great tip indeed. Hope you guys will be able to apply this one! This will surely help for an effective link building. Thanks for sharing this information to everyone Mark!
eyewebmaster
Trust:
I've read some new tips on how improve back links for a site and they term it with "Schema" is this useful for a particular content?
I'm a web developer and SEO specialist. I work for Eyewebmaster and most of my accomplishment are indicated in that site.

leonardyuri
Trust:
I definitely agree that to improve your link building we should have find sites that are relevant to our niche or somewhat related as well I think. The value and quality of our site depends on what kind of link building we practice so better if we know where we stand and the things we want to accomplish in the future. Also, never mind those sites that are not able to add much value to our site because they are just a waste of time and effort.
You might be interested in paretologic pc health advisor.

cecille.l
Trust:
Jason shared some very good link building methods in the Affilorama Blog. It's a good read. :)
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack

ask.dpfoc
Trust:
Hi MarkLing,
Thanks for sharing some useful tips to find relevant niche directory and forums.
bigarsenalbear
Trust:
I learnt a lot from this post, but I was wondering: why do the links have to come from sites that are "relevant"? (I take it this means "in the same niche as your own site")

If you were creating links to get traffic through people clicking on them, then I guess the sites would need to be relevant (someone on a dog training site probably won't click a link to a muscle-building site).

But in terms of boosting your search engine rankings, does Google really take into account the topical relevance of the site you get the link from? Or does it just look at the authority and page rank of that page?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
bigarsenalbear wrote:I learnt a lot from this post, but I was wondering: why do the links have to come from sites that are "relevant"? (I take it this means "in the same niche as your own site")

If you were creating links to get traffic through people clicking on them, then I guess the sites would need to be relevant (someone on a dog training site probably won't click a link to a muscle-building site).

But in terms of boosting your search engine rankings, does Google really take into account the topical relevance of the site you get the link from? Or does it just look at the authority and page rank of that page?

I believe this question was already answer on this thread: Do your backlinks have to come from sites in your niche?

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

umairaziz79
Trust:
link building is rally a good strategy to gain pr..i am so impress by visit your website which can share great idea regarding to link building tips. really these all tips are so beneficial and useful to increase the number of web visitors.
onlycubs
Trust:
I have the professional package Traffic Travis and have access to all the great tools Mark was promoting this week so can't justify the cost to duplicate the tools but would you ask mark if he would be prepared to share a piece of info to me.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Onlycubs :)

Can you please tell me what duplicate tools you have and what "piece of info" you need?

Kind regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

alijahala30
Trust:
hey...

When you are doing quality link building, then you keep in mind following things.

1. Proper domain name where you are taking link.
2. back link of the site where you are taking link. (check the back link of the site using back link checker tool).
3. Unique IP (in same IP don't take link of same URL and same title. If IP where you are taking link, URL of your site and it's title are same then Google will count all the links as a single link).
4. Relevancy: take link only at those site which one is relevant to your site
5. neighbor links: Check the neighbor link. These should be banned site's link(porn etc).

Link removed by moderator
Parental Control

ryuchi
Trust:
There are so many ways and strategies to do link building. I guess the best way is to do high-end link building. This is quite hard because of its time consuming turn around but still works as the best way to optimize..In high end link building, you will need to contact webmasters of related niche to your website and ask them if they can exchange links with your website. Make sure your website is dofollow since this is a high end link process. :)
johnsonmick76
Trust:
Thats good tip. But if you want to create, lets say 20 articles related to 20 different topics on your website, it is okay to submit those 20 articles on same directory. What do you think?
camilla
Trust:
Hi, can you give any tips on how to get some good UK .gov and high authority links?
thanks so much
cecille.l
Trust:
johnsonmick76 wrote:Thats good tip. But if you want to create, lets say 20 articles related to 20 different topics on your website, it is okay to submit those 20 articles on same directory. What do you think?

You can submit it to just one directory, but it's so much better if you submit one to a different directory. This will give you 20 backlinks, from 20 different sites.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

mack45
Trust:
rosconz wrote:1) "relevant sites" - Mark Ling

After reading this forum over the week, I have came up with a great idea for link building. Why don't the 144 people on this forum with copied WOW strategy guide websites all link and deep link to each others and don't forget about Marks site as well pay your respect with a link back. = Relevant sites.

Counted up 121 different Dog aggression sites through the forum members here. should all link together too. Someone needs to set up a network of some type and link exchange.

Then the marriage sites but haven't finished counting those up.

2) I also find searching on google : "links.html" + your topic
Is good for finding sites that are likely to exchange links with your website.

The reality is this would work just set it up so the links go to a three way set up so no one returns a link to the person he gave one to .
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

babycatering
Trust:
Thanks brother for the tip but now according to new panda update we can not make links in comment it will not going to be tracked by bots its the major way to increase backlinks please provide us its backup so we can start increase the backlinks again
Try it out Free Technology http://www.everfreetech.com/

cecille.l
Trust:
Hi babycatering,

I'm sorry but I do not understand your message. Are you asking for other ways to create backlinks? There are blogs and forums that do not allow links to be placed within the comments area but you can indicate your website url on your comment profile. Same goes with forums. After a certain number of posts, your links can be displayed on your forum signature.

The following blogposts might help you in finding more ways to build backlnks:

Link Building Tips Audio Interview
9 High Quality Link Building Methods in 2011

Cecille

bizforum33
Trust:
MarkLing wrote:The backlinks you want are from high quality, relevant sites with a PageRank that is preferably higher than your site.

Start by searching for sites relating to your niche. You are looking for relevant and quality Web sites, so you need to find sites that have a Google page rank of more than your own site and that are relevant in some way to your industry and your Web site visitor. Using search engines, enter a variety of phrases then, review the sites you see listed.

Tip: Combining your search phrases with 'add link', 'add listing' or 'add URL' will find Web sites offering to publish links to other sites. Some may be free, some may require a reciprocal link and some may require you to pay for a listing. If you are only looking for free listings, try adding 'free' to your search (e.g. 'add free link').

Thank you for such a great post. I really appreciate you.
artisttpss
Trust:
It is really a very well information.
michael12
Trust:
Great Tip , Thanks Alot...
To Find Website That Relavent to my niche type in google :
" keyword " inurl:"blog" site:.edu -"you have to be logged in"
This is something that i do.
0.01$ HostGator Coupon Code :ONEMONTH4FREE
http://tinyurl.com/1PennyWebHosting

jean.swore
Trust:
I think by implementing the following tasks your website will definitely getting good backlinks:

Forums Posting
Blogs Comment Posting
Article Directories Submission
Press Releases Submission
Directories Submission
Classified Ads Posting
Content Sharing Sites
Social Bookmarking Sites
Social Networking Sites
Link Wheeling Method.

info105
Trust:
Thanks for the article. I have always found it difficult to build link for my Job site, but I will start now.
Visit http://www.jobgurusng.com for Jobs in Nigeria
Visit http://www.pointafrica.com for Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria

seobacklinks
Trust:
Hi

Linkbuilding is not a difficult you can find many way to build backlinks to your site, there are paid and free methods available. You can find on this forum.

Thanks

info105 wrote:Thanks for the article. I have always found it difficult to build link for my Job site, but I will start now.
Get PR6 Backlinks http://tinyurl.com/8x6urot
10 PR4, 4 PR5, 1 PR6 http://tinyurl.com/8x6urot
High PR2 - PR6 Quality Backlinks http://backlinks.thetextilelibrary.com
Fiverr Exclusive Blog Commenting Service http://fiverr.com/blogcommenting

rubel.hasan88
Trust:
Have a look at MassBlogPoster they provide various services for improving traffic. I am happy dealing with them.
cecille.l
Trust:
info105 wrote:Thanks for the article. I have always found it difficult to build link for my Job site, but I will start now.

Building backlinks and driving traffic to your site are challenging tasks indeed. Even so, you have to maximize your use of backlinking methods that do not require any fee. One great backlinking method I stumbled on is guest posting. It is becoming a well-known backlinking method. Not only does a guest post give a link back to your site, you are able to build you and your site's reputation within the niche itself. Other link building tips are discussed in our blog post 9 High Quality Link Building Methods in 2011

Cecille

info113
Trust:
Please could you help us to find really quality back links? Is there any resource which includes a list of them?

Links removed by moderator
We focus mainly on exclusive properties in Turkey, either resale properties for renovation or investment or new traditional Turkish homes. In addition, we handle some Turkey villas with modern style, apartments and plots of land in Turkey.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
info113 wrote:Please could you help us to find really quality back links? Is there any resource which includes a list of them?

Links removed by moderator

You could try the services recommended on this thread:
Can I Outsource Backlinking?

There are also some members offering this in the Affilorama Services forum.

All the best! :)
Michelle
Customer Support

ebusinessmail57
Trust:
What about services that promise a huge number of links from high PR, EDU, and GOV sites? Do these really work?
cramjadeaffin
Trust:
That's a great, it will be very helpful for many webmasters as it contains extremely effective and practical tips on link building. Thanks a lot.
cecille.l
Trust:
What about services that promise a huge number of links from high PR, EDU, and GOV sites? Do these really work?

Getting a backlink from a high PR, EDU or GOV site will help your page rank but you have to make sure that you are linking to a site relevant to yours. Otherwise, it might do you more harm than good as search engines also look at relevance now between sites and keywords.

Cecille

prohosterz.enquiry
Trust:
Link Building should be Strategize. Its not pitching your website all over the internet.

As far as i think it need thorough research, check out your prospective link partners, and even see where your competition is getting links.

Link partnerships are most effective when they are strategically placed. Consider placing links in sidebars or as near content as possible.
█ ProHosterz Web Solutions - Reliable Web Hosting for the right price.
█ Domain Name | Shared & Reseller Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers
█ 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
█ Visit: http://www.prohosterz.com/

al.g
Trust:
Does Free listing works for you?

Most of the sites that offers free listing always requires reciprocal links.
rina.as.contact
Trust:
thank you for all the tips, I will always remember
Visit my Personal blog http://rina-as.blogspot.com and http://TOOL.TL if you want to check domain available, expired domain, whois, and domain pagerank

hireava22
Trust:
This is such an amazing thread! I'm learning a lot and gaining tips which will improve link building. I've also tried different methods about it such as blog and forum posting, using SEO Quake tool to identify page rank and if it is a follow or no follow. These are just some methods used but there are still a lot of learnings and information for us to explore and discover.
Looking for a professional Virtual Assistant? Virtual Assistant Mom
Take a Break - Hire a Virtual Assistant Now! www.hireavanow.com

cecille.l
Trust:
Speaking of do follow and no follow, we recently published a blog post about Do-follow Links vs No-follow Links and the relevance of each on building backlinks and SEO on the whole.

Cecille

affifahz
Trust:
I agree with your all the tips.Forum Posting, Keyword research, Blog Commenting, Article Submission, Directory Submission all these techniques play a important role in the website optimization.

3gorillas.com/home-garden/small-appliances/dehumidifiers-2.html

dann02
Trust:
Blog commenting is a common way people like to build links, but your link should get a lot more clicks if you wrote the URL right in your comment instead of where it says 'Your website'. But then you'd have to have a better reason to drop the link in the comment, it would have to pertain directly to the subject of the article.

for SEO I suppose both approaches is good.
Here, I talk about my experiences with affiliate marketing and related topics:
http://blogthingsdot.blogspot.com

kimberlymitchell8716
Trust:
Link to the sites your competitors are linking to!

Once you have identified your main competitors based on the industry you are operating in and on using the same keywords, you can easily find out which are the websites linking to them. Chances are the websites linking to your competitors will also be interested in linking to you, provided you are just as good as competition.

However, some backlinks might come from directories and sponsored links. In this case you can simply submit your own website to those directories or invest part of your budget in sponsored links.

2. ‘Content is King’ – Create top-quality content!

The uniqueness and quality of your content is essential in building an effective link building strategy. Most powerful way to get others to link to your website is by creating high-quality content.

3. Use Social Media Platforms for LinkBuilding!

Social media sites are powerful not only for promotion, but also for your link building strategy. They are great for both click-thru traffic and helping your search engine rankings.

Some of the major sites that could be used for getting traffic and links back are:

* Squidoo.com
* Facebook
* Hubpages.com
* Twitter.com
* Digg.com
* Del.icio.us
* Wikipedia (offers high quality backlinks, but difficult to obtain)

Search engines have been offering lately a high importance to social media sites and links coming from them. For example, if you set up a Twitter profile and begin “twittering” the Googlebot wil soon be crawling it. It is therefore, a freat way to get your sites indexed in the search engines, or letting the search engines know when you add new content to your page or your other social networking sites.

4. Use Blogs & Feed directories for Link Building!

A very efficient way to get more links back to your website is to submit your site to all relevant RSS feed and blog directories.

Few popular directories include:

* Technorati
* Google Blog Search
* Bloglines

5. Build content to get links (Link baiting)!

Focus your effort on creating interesting and useful content! Sometimes making people want to link to you naturally is the best strategy.

6. Directory submissions!

Submitting your site to directories is an easy way of getting links. The links aren’t usually very good quality, but it’s a good place to start.

7. Article Writing & Submission!

Getting backlinks from article sites is one strategy that needs to be included for successful link building. One example of article site that is highly used at the moment is ezinearticles.com. There you can submit your own articles with links either inside your article or at the bottom of the article in what’s called an “author box”. Apart from getting a link back from the particular article site you are posting on, you may end up getting hundreds of backlinks if your article is picked up by other websites from there. That is because according to the rules of the article sites the website owners can take your article from the article site and publish it on their own site, so long as they keep your links/ ‘author box’.

8. Location Use in Getting Link Opportunities!

For all businesses location is very important. Based on your location you might want to increase your presence and traffic on a particular target group. Therefore, submitting your site to any relevant local directories can provide valuable links and may help you to rank higher in regional searches.

9. Link brokers and purchasing links!

If you have a budget to invest in your link building strategy than you should consider purchasing links. However, keep in mind that Google is paying increasing attention to links that might be bought.

10. Forum & Community links!

Interacting in public forums and communities can be a great way to get links back to your site. Forums and blogs are hosting a large number of visitors, most of them trying to post their link while engaging in conversations or leaving comments. Not all forums are willing to except link, but as long as you are not spamming, most of them will.

Nevertheless, a high number of forums and blogs have a “nofollow” tag on their links, which effectively blocks the search engine spiders from counting the link as a vote.

11. Donations to charity!

Since charity websites usually have a good PR in Google and are generally well seen by all search engines, linking to them might give a boost to your link building strategy. In exchange for a donation most charity websites will probably be happy to offer you a link back from their homepage.

12. Social media and Web 2.0 links!

Simply by setting up your own presence on social media networks and linking back to your main site you can increase the efforts of your link building strategy. As with most things, you need to create some good quality content for your social media account, but this can be a very powerful tactic since these sites are often highly regarded by the search engines.

SysComm is a team of SEO experts with excellent knowledge of Internet Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, online reputation management and has been using white hat SEO techniques for years. We provide affordable SEO service packages which include creating Internet marketing strategies, SEO consultancy services and search engine marketing plans. Please contact us to discuss your Internet marketing strategies or to claim your free social media marketing analysis report today!
lendingjobs
Trust:
It is a good article , thanks for sharing.
But how to add plus page? i don't know.
ydeveloperinc
Trust:
This is an exciting tip i am going to share with you that to submit your website to css gallery and get backlink once approved. Make sure your site contain css before following such css directories. Hope this might be interesting for you.
industrialgears.jv
Trust:
Always use quality ,fresh and unique content , use high PR sites for submission fore better link building.
mridontrylasgidi
Trust:
Wow! Never knew this until now...thanks
yougpeter
Trust:
Thank you for great tip :)

www.mallxs
Trust:
Thanks for the tips it helps a lot. :)
contactus1
Trust:
Excellent post.. Thanks for the great tips...
seogorilla
Trust:
Here are some more tips:

Launch an RSS Feed - this increases your websites exposure and can result in backlinks when people share your articles.

Share videos on YouTube - get indexed by the world's largest platform for videos. This is one of the best ways to get backlinks.

Submit to high ranking directories - Don't waste your time on the small ones. Go to the mega-directories such as DMOZ, Business.com and the Yahoo Site Directory.

Give away Free Ebooks - write an Ebook at least 1500 words long and submit it to a document sharing site like Scribd.com. In your Ebook provide links back to your site.
angelinwilliams87
Trust:
Tips for link building are do effective Search Engine Optimization and choose effective keywords and optimize it for search engines and users. create valid back links in websites or blogs, articles and forums so that also link wheel which is good link building strategy.

*Link removed by moderator*

This topic was started on Aug 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.