Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Google Spider visit frequency equates page ranking?

geoff pun
Trust:

Google Spider visit frequency equates page ranking?

:D hi mark, sean, adrian & everyone!

my website had been indexed by google, now i trying to do seo to climb the page rank. i'm currently doing seo by modify keywords & site linkup within my website & also getting links to directory & forum externally.

questions are:

1) how often does google spider come back & visit and

2) what would cause it to rank my website higher each time it visit.

3) if links to similar subject websites r the best, how do one write good letter to these website when my pagerank is non-existence?

i sort of know the answer but the probelm is i got all this info in my head & often having trouble putting them together in an effective orderly fashion to work on. :cry:

thanks in advance, geoff :D
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Geoff Pun wrote::D hi mark, sean, adrian & everyone!

my website had been indexed by google, now i trying to do seo to climb the page rank. i'm currently doing seo by modify keywords & site linkup within my website & also getting links to directory & forum externally.

questions are:

1) how often does google spider come back & visit and

2) what would cause it to rank my website higher each time it visit.

3) if links to similar subject websites r the best, how do one write good letter to these website when my pagerank is non-existence?

i sort of know the answer but the probelm is i got all this info in my head & often having trouble putting them together in an effective orderly fashion to work on. :cry:

thanks in advance, geoff :D

You cannot tell how often Google will visit.... they tend to visit more frequently depending on how often you u pdate your site, the authority of it, and the number of links you get....as well as traffic. You won't be ranked higher each time it visits... If that were the case... I would be #1 for some nice markets :D lol

I would advise to have a link on your site already.... then email the owner.
geoff pun
Trust:
:D thks! adrian, that has shed some light to the obscurity & stumbling in the dark for me. sound like i need the patience & discipline of doing 1 method of seo well b4 moving on to the next & not worry to much about the spider's visit.

btw is there definate way that i can get the spiders to crawl you site again after u updated it. do i resubmit the websites to alll the search engines again.. phew! :shock:
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Not really, just keep getting links and adding content and the spider will drop around more often.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world