Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

google doesn't recognize internal links to one specific page

daryl123
Trust:

google doesn't recognize internal links to one specific page

Hello everyone,

I've created a site with xsitepro and everything is going swell but google webmaster tools doesn't display internal links to one specific subpage which doesn't rank at all because of this.

The page is indexed and should get the same links from my navigational bar as every other page.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
There also seems to exist another (earlier) version of the page if I type in .../Example-Page.html instead of .../example-page.html

I'm slightly confused and frustrated so excuse me if this isn't very clear :-)

Thanks in advance
sonitin
Trust:
Wait for Google to crawl your site once or twice more, it might not have updates its database yet.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

robinjackman
Trust:
No google do recognize internal links to any specific page.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
give it time. google does not travel at lightning speed indexing the entire web on a dailiy basis. it can take weeks for them to index everything. also, a little internal linking wont be why it isnt ranking. internal linking is like one of the weakest factors that gives one slight hint of help to your seo.

focus on link building. if you are not ranking that is why. build more and higher quality links.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Aug 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.