Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Getting your site out there by submitting to search engines?

rhughes416
Trust:

Getting your site out there by submitting to search engines?

I'm new to this whole system and I wanted to know the website where you can pay the people to submit your website to a bunch of search engines. I know mark covers it in a tutorial. Its a site that you can pay 2.99 for crappy service, or get the real deal for something like 20.00 dollars. I can't remember which tutorial it is though.

Thanks
Rick
http://www.topwowstrategies.com
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Submitting to a bunch of search engines doesn't really do that much for you. Just get your site some links and the SEs will find it automatically.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
rhughes416 wrote:I'm new to this whole system and I wanted to know the website where you can pay the people to submit your website to a bunch of search engines. I know mark covers it in a tutorial. Its a site that you can pay 2.99 for crappy service, or get the real deal for something like 20.00 dollars. I can't remember which tutorial it is though.

Thanks
Rick
http://www.topwowstrategies.com

Waste of money I think.... just get a couple inbound links pointing to your page and you have the same thing done.
rhughes416
Trust:
Alright thanks a lot guys
rhughes416
Trust:
Is there an easy way of getting your site linked through other sites? Possibly webrings or anything like that?
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Be careful of "web rings"

Just post a comment on a blog with a link back to your site or write an article on ezinearticles.... done deal.