Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Ezine Article Author Profile

magtan
Trust:

Ezine Article Author Profile

Hi,
I am just looking at my author profile and wondering what to write in there.

As an affiliate marketer, I cover different niches, so what should I write in my bio? If my article is about dog training, isn't it really odd if my bio tells about my academic qualification or some beekeeping hobby which is totally irrelevant.

Is there an example that I can reference and word my profile so that it doesn't trap me in 1 niche?

Thanks

faradina
Trust:
I use a different author name for each niche. Ezinearticles will allow you to add author names under your account. That way I have relevant author profiles and bio boxes for all niches.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could say that you're a dog enthusiast :)

You may also find the comments on these posts helpful:
Am I being dishonest if I sell an ebook I'm not an expert in
How do you brand yourself if you're not an expert?
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

burkhardt5
Trust:
As of now you can have up to 3 resource boxes for each of your author names on your account and up to 12 if you are a premium member.
I don't think that there is a limit on how many author names that you can have on any one account as many authors submit articles for many clients. Also I don't think your bio box helps or hurts anything that you submit, I kept mine very simple and general so no matter what I want to write about my bio box won't really matter.
Paul J Burkhardt
Paul J. Burkhardt

This topic was started on Apr 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.