Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Duplicate Alt Tags Error On Traffic Travis

brizzol
Trust:

Duplicate Alt Tags Error On Traffic Travis

I am trying to SEO my articles but Traffic Travis seems to be inconsistent in the results it gives me. Two of my articles yesterday had 0 warnings, today however I am getting duplicate image alt tags on all of my articles. Could somebody message me and take a look? Thanks in advance
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Tyler,

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused. Have you gone over the images on the your articles? Are you using the same images on some of them? If so, some of the alt tags may have carried over, especially if you're getting these images from the Media Library.

If the problem persists, please get in touch with Traffic Travis support through their Help page.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
When you place your mouse over an image for a moment, often a text message will appear, this is the alt tag.

For example, the Affilorama header image at the top of this page has the alt tag "Affilorama | Affiliate Marketing Training, Software & Support".

What this message means is that you have more than 1 image with the same alt tag text.

If you want me to take a look and tell you more specifically, you send me the URL either here or to my private mail.

History:
The Alt tag, or alternative text tag has been used to replace images with when the image is missing and for screen readers (devices used for those who have difficulty seeing).

This topic was started on Mar 03, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.