Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Do you use the same article for all blog networks

chettvq24
Trust:

Do you use the same article for all blog networks

I am wondering if people are using the same spun article and submitting it to ama, articleranks, UAW etc or if you create a new article for each one. I use to think it's best to create a new article each time but I'm now wondering if it's best to use the same article in each network to maximize use of the content. Are other people here submitting the same article to different networks.

cheers chett
michael025
Trust:
Hi Chett,

A lot of people use the same articles for different blog networks. They just make sure to spin the article or reword it to avoid duplicate content. I honestly think it would be too much work and time consuming to use unique articles for each network you submit to. It would be best to invest in a good article spinner, or to pay for someone to do it for you....doing so maximizes your content and saves time....
chettvq24
Trust:
I probably should clarify. I already do create an article and spin it and then submit to ama. I am wondering if I should use that same spun article to submit to article ranks, or if I should create a new spun article.
cheers chett.
kakaboo
Trust:
Michael already did answered your questions didn't he...
michael025
Trust:
Thanks Kakaboo : ) but just to clear things up for chett, yes, you need to spin your article again(newly spun article) if you submit it to another network....
markandeysingh
Trust:
I personally use same article on different blog net work.
--------------
http://www.binarysemantics.com/webdesign.htm

This topic was started on May 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.