tellsomething01_960 wrote:But you can't do it all yourself. You're going to need a little help. If you are just starting out you might not be too keen on buying SEO tools for your websitejust yet.
watchrankforum wrote:There are number of good seo tools that can help you to optimize your website seo. Some of the best tools are-
1) Google Keyword Planner – helps you to find best and right keywords for your business
2) https://www.google.com/analytics/ - For traffic analysis
3) Google Webmasters- for site issues
4) https://www.rankwatch.com/ - For Keywords rank tracking
5) Ahrefs- for backlink analysis
6) SEMRush- for competitors analysis
7) Pingdom – tests the speed of the site
8) Mobile-Friendly Test – Google- Analyzes if site/page is mobile friendly or not
9) Copyscape- for duplicate content checker
10) Local RankWatch- local seo tool that will help you dominate on Google maps
This topic was started on Nov 02, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.