Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

"do-it-yourself" SEO service

mingocl
Trust:

"do-it-yourself" SEO service

Hi,

Do you guys think this service from http://seoflexsubmission.com/ could work for my small business? I'm looking at the "do-it-yourself" deal.

Thanks
Mingo
Last edited by faradina on 17 Nov 09 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve the title

faradina
Trust:
Why would you pay for something that you can do just as easily yourself for free? Especially to a service that has not even been launched (it is yet to be launched on 1 December 2009, everyone), whose website is not even completely functional yet, and whose domain name was registered only last September?
I would not pay a monthly fee to an untested entity to do something that I can do for myself anyway.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Mingo,

Welcome to the forum :)

You would benefit much if you would try to learn SEO and not rely on "do-it-yourself" deals. That kind of knowledge can be a great deal more valuable in the long run.

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

thenewb
Trust:
Yeah man, I can say the only way that I have found that works is to actually do it yourself. I mean really learn it and do it yourself. Sorry, there are no shortcuts.....

Now you after you learn how and why everything works, then you can train somebody to do it how you would do it and make check up on them constantly....

Hope this helps,
Noob
gthomas3
Trust:
hey Sylvan,

What kind of link building techniques did you employ for your Microderm Abrasion site? Just checked your counter quickly and you're killin it.

This topic was started on Nov 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.