Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Discussions about content and backlinks

marjoriejackson45
Trust:

Discussions about content and backlinks

Hi friend,

I am working in SEO field. So I want to provide some tips about content and backlinks-

I think content and backlinks are playing the most important role in ranking the website. Content must be unique and genuine. Here are some tips -

1. Target Multiple Keywords
• Title tag
• Meta description
• Header tags (H1, H2, etc.)

2. Improve Readability
And for backlinks, Edu and.Gov links are the masterpiece on a website.

-Removed link-
organictextiles
Trust:
HI

Backlink is a link one website gets from another website. Backlinks make a huge impact on a website's prominence in search engine results.

https://www.organictextiles.com/collections/pillow
articleinsights
Trust:
Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. It is important to have backlinks from quality sites, and those backlinks should be contextual.
Do your articles contain all the keywords Google is expecting? Find out what is is missing @ ArticleInsights.com

joelhuang22
Trust:
A backlink is a link one website gets from another website. Backlinks make a huge impact on a website's prominence in search engine results. This is why they are considered very useful for improving a website's SEO ranking. Search engines calculate rankings using multiple factors to display search results.
From a relevant source. Search engines want to provide relevance in their search results, and so it's logical that relevance is a consideration when they evaluate backlinks, which are the primary factor affecting where sites rank in their results. A backlink can be relevant on different levels.
jesicajohansson
Trust:
marjoriejackson45 wrote:Hi friend,

I am working in SEO field. So I want to provide some tips about content and backlinks-

I think content and backlinks are playing the most important role in ranking the website. Content must be unique and genuine. Here are some tips -

1. Target Multiple Keywords
• Title tag
• Meta description
• Header tags (H1, H2, etc.)

2. Improve Readability
And for backlinks, Edu and.Gov links are the masterpiece on a website.

Yes, You are sharing very informative tips, Thanks.
theproetizer
Trust:
I wonder if anyone here knows approximately how long specific changes take to be registered by google's search engine. For example, if I update the content of my website, how long will it take google to register this. Also, if I set up a backlink, how long will it take google to add this to its algorithm?

Trying to learn SEO,
https://adbuddyreview.com
hellosocialpatterns
Trust:
theproetizer wrote:I wonder if anyone here knows approximately how long specific changes take to be registered by google's search engine. For example, if I update the content of my website, how long will it take google to register this. Also, if I set up a backlink, how long will it take google to add this to its algorithm?

Trying to learn SEO,
https://adbuddyreview.com

It all depends. If you want it to happen quicker you can fetch as google then submit to index in google search console. Then it will index your content within minutes
bidmagnetproject
Trust:
Yes, you are right. Also I suppose content should be various. Not only news, but how to's, humor, quizzes)
Register now and get a welcome bonus!https://bidmag.net/a-page.html#?action=signup

corwinfrank
Trust:
I'm working in SEO too and I'd like to share a few tips for creation linkable content.

Usually people set a high value on content that can be helpful for them. These are several examples of how to make an article useful:

Support your article with authoritative references Share or create trustworthy and original content, such as researches, case studies, analyses etc
Generate valuable guides or eBooks
Deliver content that covers trending topics and gives the audience practical insights
Serve the latest news on products or developments

Infographics, eBooks , researches, videos and all kinds of learning materials meet the requirements described above and they are great for usage.
andy123
Trust:
Backlinks & content forms the core of search engine optimization.content must be unique & backlinks should be contextual.

This topic was started on Feb 20, 2018 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.