Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Dear Affilorama

daveyace
Trust:

Dear Affilorama

I think Affilorama should find and hire a team of cheap and reliable workers, and provide them to blueprint and jetpack members for us to hire to do our SEO so that we know we will be getting good and reliable SEO work done. And not only SEO maybe they can be experts in PPC or social media.

Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

Chip in with your thoughts and maybe Affilorama will take them on board.

Dave
currently smashing it with Affilo Jetpack https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack?aff=daveyace

PremiumMember
ashtonjude
Trust:
I reckon it's a good idea.

The only thing is that a lot of what Affilorama does is inspires new ideas from the base concepts. Like I only ever bought AB when I started, and I learnt it and used it. But what I didn't expect was how many doors it opened up for me in the IM world. I guess if they give us people to do all the work for us, we may not ever get to explore and find new things and learn new things because we don't really get our hands dirty?

That aside, I reckon it's a great idea for the ones who are growing their businesses, and have already done the hard yards themselves, and are looking for reliable and quality outsourcing. It's an effective way to help filter out 90% of the crap that floats around on the net.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

daveyace
Trust:
yeh i totally agree with you on that one but there is always the people that want to do things themselves as it's free and will learn from the start and once they get started making money, use it to outsource.

It's also very hard to find people you can trust to do the work and actually do a good job at it.

I have gained a valuable asset from affilorama tho and that is that i have learnt a trade.
currently smashing it with Affilo Jetpack https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack?aff=daveyace

chris72
Trust:
The services section of this forum is building fast, with some really great, really well priced members giving some really great deals.

Aside from that there are tutorials on site about how to hire people through oDesk, eLance and privately etc
Kick-Butt Writing Services http://rachaelmcnaught.com

Outstanding Quality PLR Packs http://niche-plr-products.com

Learn to be a Digital Writer http://thedigitalwriter.net/

PremiumMember
process
Trust:
Hi Folks

I'd like the Affilojetpacks to be updated with more niches.

I purchased one pack, but based on the 11 on offer, I will probably not be looking at buying any additional packs until the range is added to. A number of the niches on offer are not exactly newbie friendly - or so say some much more experienced than myself.
For me personally, having a genuine interest and belief in the niche is important.
I love green energy for example but wouldn't enter the niche based on limitations and the incredible amount of spam I get on solar and wind energy.. I like IM but thats incredibly saturated and dominated by a lot of big players...not really newbie friendly.
Golf and singing? Not for me. Dating and get your ex back are so similar its hardly worth entertaining doing both.

I am now about to start my 5th website so hopefully Affilorama and Mark Ling look at adding to the range. If not I will most likely look elsewhere for other niche ideas...or just create my own.

As for outsourcing staff availability?

Great idea. This would add to the value and the brand. Might be an opportunity perhaps for some of those outsourcers to get proactive and start advertising on this site perhaps?

If Mohammed can't go to the mountain..bring the mountain to Mohammed..

Or something like that ;)
"When you have the choice to be right or to be kind - just choose kind"

-Stuart Wilde

PremiumMember
process
Trust:
Hi Folks

I'd like the Affilojetpacks to be updated with more niches.

I purchased one pack, but based on the 11 on offer, I will probably not be looking at buying any additional packs until the range is added to. A number of the niches on offer are not exactly newbie friendly - or so say some much more experienced than myself.
For me personally, having a genuine interest and belief in the niche is important.
I love green energy for example but wouldn't enter the niche based on limitations and the incredible amount of spam I get on solar and wind energy.. I like IM but thats incredibly saturated and dominated by a lot of big players...not really newbie friendly.
Golf and singing? Not for me. Dating and get your ex back are so similar its hardly worth entertaining doing both.

I am now about to start my 5th website so hopefully Affilorama and Mark Ling look at adding to the range. If not I will most likely look elsewhere for other niche ideas...or just create my own.

As for outsourcing staff availability?

Great idea. This would add to the value and the brand. Might be an opportunity perhaps for some of those outsourcers to get proactive and start advertising on this site perhaps?

If Mohammed can't go to the mountain..bring the mountain to Mohammed..

Or something like that ;)
"When you have the choice to be right or to be kind - just choose kind"

-Stuart Wilde

jacobgolan
Trust:
The main purpose of the program is to get you started to a point where you can start earning money and then hopefully outsource the SEO work and some backlinking. It's a not a out the box product. You have to do some work on your part like the promotions formating of the sites towards your nitch. You have to do some real serious IM and directory submissions. I would also recommend Mark's blueprint course this would help you a lot as he really goes into detail on how to build the sites from the beginning to the end.

Jacob

This topic was started on Jul 22, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.