Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Cool Tactic I use to Flood My Sites With Targeted Traffic

manhunter
Trust:

Cool Tactic I use to Flood My Sites With Targeted Traffic

If you have ever had sites that do not rank well in the Search Engines and have always wanted a way to get target traffic to your site then this will help you. The first time I used it I made over 5,000 dollars in CPAs my first week Check it out Here:

click on the link below and discover for yourself how it works by watching the video

http://www.theviralscript.com?id=ljlit0q17skcauqbiv3xjtlixexvad

it's a real game changer I was blown away by how fast it decreased my Alexa ranking I thought it was a mistake or something but tested it again on one of my other Word press sites and it increased traffic and conversions again.

I know you are probably skeptical but check it out and let me know if you have any questions

oh yeah anything else......it's free as well won't cost you a dime
manhunter
Trust:
bumping to keep thread alive
carolk01
Trust:
Thanks, I will try hope it works because right now I am not sure where to go how to get started and frustrated spending money and going nowhere
Carol
jaaferqasem
Trust:
Cool idea to get people to sign in!

Carol, I totally understand your situation, that is exactly what is happening to me! Spending money and time but so far no results yet (frustration starts to kick in) but I still think that eventually you will see some results in few weeks (it's been 12 days since I joined affilorama!). Now I'm trying to rewrite the articles (rewriting 20 articles takes lots and lots of time so I was too lazy to rewrite them all!). Good luck and try to follow everything that Mark teaches in his videos and make sure you watch the live webinar recording as it was VERY helpful in giving me a general idea in getting the whole picture.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
it takes time and work. i didnt see my first sale for 3 months, but over time you will get better, and you will spend more time doing things and less time learning.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

vision_edge
Trust:
Has anyone implemented this viral script and had positive results from it?

You guys are totally right about the time and work it takes to get started. It's been about 4 weeks for me and no sales yet. I started on all free stuff, including hosting accounts and software. Now I finally have a good hosting provider, have my site built and focused, an opt in option, and email functionality.

Now it's time to build my list, create a campaign, get traffic, and sell!
robinjackman
Trust:
such a great information sharing and thanks for that.

This topic was started on Apr 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.