Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Brute Force Methods

PremiumMember
dmward50
Trust:

Brute Force Methods

I hear lots about SeNuke and Evo2. I've been trying out Evo2 recently. But I have a question here- what do these programs do? I thought that when I got into the members area, it would be clear. But it's not. I emailed the creators of the program and he told me something like "if you run it on your site every three or four days, you'll get better rankings." But what does it do? Is it out there building link wheels? Is it just submitting fake names to web 2.0 properties and getting me backlinks?

Anybody have any experiences with these programs positive or negative?

I've used it on one of the sites I do affiliate management on and it's the only one gaining in the SERPS- but I'd like to pat myself on the back and say that it's because I'm a good affiliate manager. ;) The one I really want to get ranked doesn't seem to be getting anywhere at all- nowhere.
PremiumMember
bigticket
Trust:
Negative I'm afraid, ran the programme for a short while and should have followed my gut feeling. I don't know what the charge is now but at the time I felt it was high cost but ran with it to see results and bailed out pretty quick.

In my opinion the programme was built on hype, the support at the time, I felt, was poor and there was various allegations of the support/members forum being manipulated and edited behind the scenes. If you do a search for 'brute force + Andrew Paxton' you'll find much more. Andrew is a very respected marketer who I have had personal dealings with and is a first class guy. Read this post.........
(broken link)
it should tell you all you need to know. I don't know what they call the programme these days, brute force SEO, linking loophole, bad ass rss, and so on and so on blah blah blah.

Just remember with all your efforts "slowly slowly catchy monkey" when I used this all it did for me was leave a massive footprint on web20 sites for which I suffered. When Pete was peddling all the screenshots of Google page 1 for this and page 1 for that did he think that Google are oblivious to it all, like most things that are over hyped they are typically short lived and transient by their nature.

There's a couple of decent web 20 software SEO programmes (and auto submission programme) available that I use that don't cost the earth (one off payments) and I'm sure Mark could recommend a couple. I certainly wouldn't entertain anything with Peter Drew's name on it. Remember to keep your reference finely tuned and focused, everything you need should be on Affilorama. I would only rely on about 3>4 internet marketers and Mark's one of them.

The above comments, and my views and opinions, are derived from my own personal experiences and should be construed as same. As always DYOR.
Last edited by sydney on 19 Mar 12 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 404 removed

PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
With these type of tools there is a lot to think about. You have to remember that google owns http://www.google.com/recaptcha

If they really wanted they could easilly track all these type of web 2.0 posting bots. Its almost always this same recaptcha service that is protecting sites with recaptcha owned by big G, they are super clever to buy services to both map users online but also to keep track of spammers, but then its hard to know eactly what they are doing... but if they wanted they can do anything almost. So they could just measure time used to post from different sites that uses recaptcha. Does a none spammer loginto recaptcha protected site 10 times within an hour?. does it always take 15 seconds to use a decaptcha to post content. Does the same ip always post content. the list goes on and on... Personally I think there is a reason why google did buy or owns recaptcha.... They buy companies and create services for a reason not for its fun to splash around cash.
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

gilesy
Trust:
very good point sir matts! i use decaptcher.com to solve captchas for me, and i thought about these capcha services sharing information... lets just say the sandbox would get bigger if they did..

anyway i use senuke at the min- $127 a month, it does a good job when you can use it BUT the training is an absolute piece of s**t i mean disgraceful... took me and my partner about 10 ful days to figure it all out properly... really pissed me off.

The biggest benefit is the fact that it creates loads of "accounts" for you saving you hours of time, then when you want to submit an article or bookmark a page it does it all for you saving you more time.

It also has a built in article spinner but i dont use it. And it has a random url feature... this feature inserts random backlinks of your sites into your re-written articles and then submits. the fact that theyre random is the selling point because it leaves very little footprint.

I would say that if your starting out DONT GET SENUKE but when you've about 5 sites or more then GET SENUKE... its a good tool but make sure you've a use for it. Don't buy it until you've at least started to make sales online and know all about "off-page SEO" its a tool for expanding your online business not for beginners.
PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
SE Nuke is certanly one of the best "spamming tools" out there. I am a little bit sceptical about the longevity of these type of tools. I think its best used for promoting JV stuff. Where you need to get a lot of links fast. The problem is also when you have to use proxies, these become quickly know as "spam ip addresses" in these web 2.0 properties logs. For instance if you try to login to squidoo behind of one of the more know ones you are simply denied to even signup, because your ip is known as a spamming ip. And posting linkings pointing to 10 moneysites from your own dedicated ip of your computer will not do the cut in the long run.

And when you use decaptcha services to login to 200 accounts within 1 week or so. Nobody else than a spammer does that, if google then decides to look at the patterns and compare it to where the links are pointed they could easilly slap the site owner out of the index. This is what I believe the reasons why a lot of pepole see so different type of results with SeNuke type of tools. That said there are pepole that use SeNuke type of tools successfully, you really have to think deeply how to use it and set up a plan how to overcome these type of problems.
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

This topic was started on Sep 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.