04 May 17 1:14 pm
best SEO techniques working in 2017
SEO is more than just ranking. It's about educating users, helping them, solve problems and moving them toward a connecting with a site or brand.
SEO is all about UX (User Experience) and Google also more and more focusing on User Experience. Yes Google wants better UX in 2017, 2018…. and so
Here are few predictions that can be expected in the year of 2017.
AMP by Google: mobile optimization
AMP or Accelerated Mobile Pages Program was floored by Google back in the first month of the year 2016.
Don’t forget Siri: voice search
Voice search has become more popular than ordinary search. Siri, Cortana, Google Now – these were the best virtual assistant throughout the year. The scenario will be same in 2017 as well. It is important for the SEO agency to make things better as the customers are comfortable in taking help from virtual assistants. When it comes to SEO it is important that Siri knows your website or Cortana can lead your customer to your service page.
It is necessary for your company to deliver something that not only attracts your customer but also sticks them to it.
Coming to some important Factors:
1. Article and Blog Submission is one of the strongest techniques for Generating traffic on the website and building back-links.
2. Long Tail Keywords are trending on Meta tags as well on content.
3. Local search, yes target, to the local geographical location in Keywords.
4. Forum posting and Question - Answers are best practices for generating traffic as well engage visitors on website or blogs.
5. Social Bookmarking still valuable for link building.
6. Website loading speed and Mobile friendly website are important factors now.
live webcasting services: webstreamworld.ae/services/live-video-streaming-dubai