Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Backlinks Per Day... How many per day = bad?

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:

Backlinks Per Day... How many per day = bad?

I need some of you savvy SEO'ers to toss me your best hypothesis on backlink building. How many link per day you could get without looking overly suspicious?
10?
20?
30?
More than 30?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
lol that is a myth that many people spew to sell you something.

i prefer a steady building process myself, but I know people who have done thousands of links in a day and never got slapped.

remember although you post those links, it takes weeks or months for the search engines to actually find and index those links. personally though I try to do about 40-50 links/ day. a steady and consistent strategy is more effective long term than just blasting it all out at once.

when you buy link building packages, most of them dont drip things out over time. they auto submit them. I recently purchased a package that gave me 5 articles spun and submitted to 300 sites each. it gave me over 1500 backlinks and the submissions were done over 3 days.

that was a week ago, and I am seeing a leap in my rankings already.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

PremiumMember
spunky
Trust:
Thanks for info.. tell me more about this package.

"I recently purchased a package that gave me 5 articles spun and submitted to 300 sites each. it gave me over 1500 backlinks and the submissions were done over 3 days. "

Thanks
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
well, answered your pm , but for anyone else who wanted to know i will say it again.
that was a limited offer, found in a forum which is already closed.

however, when looking for link packages, that is one of the first places I go. I browse the IM forums and see who has a good deal.

i like to look through

articlesproductions.com for hire section

marketersspace.com auctions,

and used to go to
warrior forum wso section/for hire section

used to be my favorite before they banned me ( long story)

WF still gets good deals from what i hear, you just have to be careful right along side the good guys there are a lot of scam artists there. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. (although not always. got some AWESOME cheap deals,)

my personal advice when doing this is to join the forum, and get to know the people making the offers. within a day or so you should be able to tell the scam artists from the people providing a valuable service.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.