Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Backlinks not appearing in Backlink Checker

hunny042
Trust:

Backlinks not appearing in Backlink Checker

Hi All,

I have been writing articles and submitting them to article directories such as ezinearticles.com and have been using AMAutomation as well.

I have over 140 articles out there in cyberland (no duplicate content and more are added each day) and have also been lucky enough to have some friends post my url link on their websites (related content), but when I search for all backlinks using the Backlink Checker available at Affilorama, nothing comes up in the results.

Am I wrong to think that these links should appear in the results?

Thanks in advance!
Suzanne
hunny042
Trust:
Actually, i found the answer I was looking for by reading another post.

I'm guessing time has a lot to do with it as the articles have only been published for a few weeks.
sonitin
Trust:
you can also try this search query in Yahoo search

linkdomain:yoursite.com
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

jeremylawson
Trust:
You can go out and crawl around different search engines looking for your backlinks, but it's far easier to use the Affilorama Backlink Checker tool (https://www.affilorama.com/seo-tools/backlink-checker), where we do all of the crawling for you.

You are right in realizing that there is a time element to it.
First, Google wont know that your friends have posted links to you until next time Google check's their site.
Second, Google takes a couple of weeks to put all of their new backlinks into the search results.

Just be patient, check again once a week, and your backlinks will show up.
hi guys!

PremiumMember
dacktyl
Trust:
For some reason the Affilorama backlink checker says I have no backlinks but I know for a fact that I do. I checked using linkdomain:yoursite.com and there are over 40 backlinks. Why would this be?
rob3
Trust:
dacktyl wrote:For some reason the Affilorama backlink checker says I have no backlinks but I know for a fact that I do. I checked using linkdomain:yoursite.com and there are over 40 backlinks. Why would this be?

I'm having some difficulty too. I submitted a support ticket. I did get one URL to run successfully.

burkhardt5
Trust:
Hey all
Just thought about a repley about a simular question I asked a while back. Google knows how many backlinks there are to any given site but does not always let that information be available. Therefore a backlink checker may have 1000 links to your site showing one day and then 100 or 0 the next day. I wouldn't worry so much about weather or not you can see your backlinks or not, you will know that they are there by how your rank in the S.E.'s gets better. I know that it is kinda exciting to see your backlink list grow but when your spending time on trying to see your backlinks you should instead be working on building more. I had a hard time getting myself to stop checking on every stat about my site's, now I check things like backlinks and visitors stat's maybe once every few week's or when I get a clickbank check in the mail.

Never Give Up!!!
Paul
Paul J. Burkhardt

rob3
Trust:
burkhardt5 wrote:Hey all
Just thought about a repley about a simular question I asked a while back. Google knows how many backlinks there are to any given site but does not always let that information be available. Therefore a backlink checker may have 1000 links to your site showing one day and then 100 or 0 the next day. I wouldn't worry so much about weather or not you can see your backlinks or not, you will know that they are there by how your rank in the S.E.'s gets better. I know that it is kinda exciting to see your backlink list grow but when your spending time on trying to see your backlinks you should instead be working on building more. I had a hard time getting myself to stop checking on every stat about my site's, now I check things like backlinks and visitors stat's maybe once every few week's or when I get a clickbank check in the mail.

Never Give Up!!!
Paul

I think it's critical to know the exact status of the number of backlinks, whether they are dofollow or no follow, where they came from and the PR of each. The PR of the backlink domain AND the PR of the page your link appears on.

Sure, it's hardly a perfect world. Shopping around for the best backlink checker is frustrating. I know of a free tool that is the most accurate I have ever found. It's free for only one domain, for a professional license, $99.75.

I am not an affiliate, one domain is FREE:

http://www.link-assistant.com/seo-spygl ... urchase=sg

The details of the backlinks are intense.

rob3
Trust:
The free link is here: http://www.link-assistant.com/seo-spyglass/

Go to the bottom of the page.

The URL above is the purchase link.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I have forwarded the issue on the backlink checker to our technical staff.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We have tested the backlink checker tool, and despite some slow results, we were able to get results as expected.

Can you please try the tool again and update the thread if you continue to have problems. Please specify the error that you are getting, thanks!
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

altuk71
Trust:
I've tested 2 my websites and Backlink Checker not showing any results. Is it working?
abivarayman
Trust:
Hi everyone, I'm new to Affilorama and learn so much things in here. Its a great place to learn. However when I tried the tools it gives me an error connection. I've posted a screenshot here. I hope this can be fix.

By the way, I tried it several times with 2 different browsers.

Thank you and more power to affilorama..
lilygreen289
Trust:
Actually, i found the answer I was looking for by reading another post.

I'm guessing time has a lot to do with it as the articles have only been published for a few weeks.
Hi,this is my site: http://iplaytheme.com/
There are many free wordpress themes for you download!
Thank you for visiting~

anil
Trust:
I wouldn't worry about the backlinks showing up. Just check a selection of your articles to make sure you entered the correct url.

Have had sites ranking on page 1 that have been worked on but when checking they show as no backlinks.
vikassingal2002
Trust:
It takes time to show up your back links .....Also I would suggest you to make an account at Google web master tools , submit your site and check your back links from there....Finally Its Google Which matters most. Doesn't it ?
Some FREE Edu Links

kerrysmith990
Trust:
Just use another professional backlinks checker, like this one: http://siteexplorer.info, check it careful, and find the problem, and this tool will give you some suggestion.

This topic was started on Jun 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.