Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Backlinks, are these steps accurate?

swordsedge89
Trust:

Backlinks, are these steps accurate?

For building buyer keywords back links, to rank higher for my chosen keywords!
1. Find profitable buyer keywords with less competition or search results
2. Make new articles based on these profitable keywords
3. back link this article page with anchor texts similar (but varied enough so it looks different) put on the other pages. Also varieties of back links as well like directory submission, article submission etc with proper steps.
4. keep building back links this way and I will have a high search engine ranking

If I could do this for say 300 keywords that has 1500 potential buyers. The I would have 450000 potential customers ready to buy my products?
myart787
Trust:
Wow , I really dont do all that but thats just me, (here is what I do, I use Ibacklinkpro which is free to see the backlinks of my competitos. since ibacklinkpro the free version) doesnt tell me the PR of a site (backlink) after I open theat backlink on a new tab I check it with seo for chrome which does tell me really fast the PR of that url and yes its free also. So thats my way of buiding backlinks, using the ones of my competitos. hope it helps.
swordsedge89
Trust:
myart787 wrote:Wow , I really dont do all that but thats just me, (here is what I do, I use Ibacklinkpro which is free to see the backlinks of my competitos. since ibacklinkpro the free version) doesnt tell me the PR of a site (backlink) after I open theat backlink on a new tab I check it with seo for chrome which does tell me really fast the PR of that url and yes its free also. So thats my way of buiding backlinks, using the ones of my competitos. hope it helps.

SEOquake will show ranking straight away with out you copying and pasting every time. The ranks shows up on Google search.

What is your website purpose though? Don't you need targeted traffic or readers for example?

I am going off topic lol. I am curious,
Thanks for your previous reply :)
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
If I could do this for say 300 keywords that has 1500 potential buyers. The I would have 450000 potential customers ready to buy my products?

Hi,

Well mathematically speaking yes. :) But you should always keep a low expectation since you'll certainly have competition with these keywords.

You have a good SEO plan, if I may also add, try to combine your strategy with a campaign that will get direct visits as well. This is one way to get more visitors. :)

Mary
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

myart787
Trust:
I just simply took in efect that since there is a quite high unemployment rate i searched and bought for a paid surveys site which seemed legimate (and they are) called paid surveys at home and what I did in 3 of my sites (in different words of course) was write an honest review of the benefits and this and that on how it works. Right now thats my main income stream (betwenn 400 and 500 dollars a month, not much but helps in paying bills). My visitors come from 3 sources; a Facebook page with a keyword phrase similar to the product, organic search and classifieds that show up on search results ..actually one in particular called anunico.com. For some reason when I post an ad here they usually 85% of them tend to show up on search results without any backlinking, promotion etc.

This topic was started on Feb 20, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.