Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Author's Name in AM-Automation Rewriting Articles

PremiumMember
shen
Trust:

Author's Name in AM-Automation Rewriting Articles

Hi, everyone,

I am new and still taking my AffiloBluePrint lesson. I learned how to build backlinks by article directaries and use AM-Automation to rewrite my articles. I have a lots questions to ask:
1) Can I use a pen name in my article? I could not find a box or place for "Author's Name". I already rewrote three articles
and they all are in my real name that used to set up my account. I don't know if I am allowed to use a pen name? How can I do that if it is allowed?
2) Rewriting artocle is a time consuming task even hiring AM-Automation system, it is even harder for a non-native English speaker. I like to outsource a part of rewriting work, but I don't know how to do it? How can I save all sentances needed to be rewrote and send to outsourcer?
3) Where and how can I find somebady to help me to rewrite my articles and what is the cost? I was taught how to oursource my original articles and got a basic idea about cost, but not this part.

I am very grateful if somebody could share their experience with me.

Shen
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Shen, there's no need to use a pen name on your submissions to AMA. The articles are published anonymously and no name is inserted anywhere on the article - your own or a pen name.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
shen wrote:2) Rewriting artocle is a time consuming task even hiring AM-Automation system, it is even harder for a non-native English speaker. I like to outsource a part of rewriting work, but I don't know how to do it? How can I save all sentances needed to be rewrote and send to outsourcer?
3) Where and how can I find somebady to help me to rewrite my articles and what is the cost? I was taught how to oursource my original articles and got a basic idea about cost, but not this part.

You could try Mark's recommended Elance author :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
shen
Trust:
Hi, Ampie and Michelle.

Thank you very much for your notice and suggestion.

Shen

This topic was started on Oct 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.