Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

articlemarketer.com Backlinks feedback

artivejoy
Trust:

articlemarketer.com Backlinks feedback

Hi Guys,

I saw affilorama mentioned article marketing tool articlemarketer.com in his "Beginners Guide to Search Engine Optimization".

I'm wondering how is your experience with articlemarketer.com?

Are there any duplicated content problem if you use articlemarketer.com to submit your article into multiple places?

How about this one ? http://www.articlemarketingautomation.com ? I heard articlemarketingautomation will avoid the duplicate content problem because it will revise your article.

Any experience?
jasondodd
Trust:
If you're concerned about duplicate content with your article marketing then just use an article spinning tool to create different versions of the same article and make sure its at least 50% different from the original - you can use a tool like article compare to make sure theyre sufficiently different.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

jpastorizo
Trust:
artivejoy wrote:Hi Guys,

I saw affilorama mentioned article marketing tool articlemarketer.com in his "Beginners Guide to Search Engine Optimization".

I'm wondering how is your experience with articlemarketer.com?

Are there any duplicated content problem if you use articlemarketer.com to submit your article into multiple places?

How about this one ? http://www.articlemarketingautomation.com ? I heard articlemarketingautomation will avoid the duplicate content problem because it will revise your article.

Any experience?

AMAutomation.com does not really revise your article. What you need to do is choose enough sentences from your original article and then format the article to be spinnable ready. When the article is already in this format you can post it in your AMAutomation account (dont forget to include your anchor texts). AMAutomation.com will then automatically spin your posted article to get a different version every time they send it to their network of sites. The website owner will then review the version of your article that was submitted by AMAutomation.com and will either approve or deny the posting of your article to their website. As long as you have a quality article and you specified the correct category, then the articles should be accepted. Once the SEs index these articles then you should receive backlinks to whichever site url you specified in your anchor texts.

The more sentences that have rewritten versions the more versions the article will have. But there is something you should take note of. The sentences that you did not choose to rewrite - they should have a total of at least 300 words. If these sentences have less than 300 words then the AMAutomation software gives an error. This is based on my experience because I do a 10x5 format for the articles that I submit to AMAutomation and sometimes after choosing 10 sentences to be rewritten 5 times each, the remaining sentences account for less than 300 words! I have anywhere from 150% up to 267% uniqueness on these rewritten articles. Anyone else have experienced this 300 words requirement?

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

artivejoy
Trust:
Thanks for your detail reply, JasonDodd & jpastorizo.

So which tool do you think is better for article marketing?
mortalengine
Trust:
Hi

Just let you know I have been using article marketer for some time now and get large numbers of backlinks and have never had problems with the so called duplicate content,
Once the articles are indexed they stay
I also submit to Ezine as they do not seem to accept article marketer any more

The backlinks eventually drop off a little as time goes this because the links get deeper so just submit more
The search engines do not search all pages for links, the further they are from the home page the less they are recognised but they are still there
Two articles 12 months ago had over a thousand links now it is 400 and 750
My worst performing article last month has 200 links and the best 1200
mdf212
Trust:
Ezinearticles definitely DOES NOT accept an amautomation articles unless you submit it to them first and they review it and they approve it and make it 'live' after that you can use it on the amautomation network. If the article is already on the amautomation network, ezineartilces will definetly not approve it.
I know this from personal experience!
Mark
artivejoy
Trust:
Thanks affil96754, sounds like article marketer is worth to try.
mortalengine
Trust:
Hi again

Do not know about Ama with ezine

Here is what happened with me
I had ten articles submitted to article marketer last year and they were indexed with between 600 and 1200 sites and I checked Ezine and they were not there, so I submitted the same articles word for word and was accepted as a platinum member ( they have accepted all my articles since and I have done the same thing) and they are still indexed with them and am getting traffic from them

This was a test of mine concerning duplicate content so all I do now is change the title and the first paragraph to mix up the displays on the search engines

This topic was started on Aug 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.