Joined: 01 Jun 09
02 Feb 11 2:27 am
I have wordpress sites where I publish content from AMA (of course, those are not Affilorama-style sites). I have the option to approve or reject articles submitted for publication, and the criteria that I use are:
1. Original Article Rewritten at least 100% and the higher the percentage, the better.
2. Links not simply added to the end of an article but are distributed within the body of the article.
3. Links in the article point to web pages that are relevant to the article and are not spammy or not be of poor quality in any way.
4. Anchor text used relevant to the article and to the content of the link target
5. Correct grammar, spelling, sentence structure
6. No spinning errors
7. Article is high quality (I actually read the article)
8. No biobox or any reference to the author
As I manually approve the articles for publication, it does take some time. But that weeds out the junk articles.
Now I am NOT telling you to get articles from AMA. I shared the criteria I use to select articles for publication so that you can use them as a guide for when you submit and spin your own articles on AMA. This is so that your articles will be accepted for publication on sites where the webmasters actually screen the submissions.
Needless to say, sites that screen articles from AMA for quality will get higher rankings on the SEs, because the articles published there are of higher quality. And backlinks from higher ranked web pages of course have more value.